Part 30

" so, we need to play a game to know the members? On our last day?" donggu asked.

" wasn't bad." soojung backing up the staffs.

" what game, though?" another question coming from donggu.

" isn't truth or dare is quite cliche?" saeron said as she saw about the game mission they have to play.

" cliche?" bogum and soojung asked together at the same time. They look at each other, chuckle shortly before continue looking at saeron for an answer.

" cliche why?" yeri demanded.

" dramas do that a lot. Like, it makes us go closer but at the same time in drama, the game played so we can see a cheesy romantic scene of couple in this game." she explained. The four men frowned, followed by yeri and soojung after. " like, someone dare his friend to kiss the person he like among the players. Cliche." she added.

Members laughed while yeri hung her hand on saeron's shoulder, couldn't control her expression.

" am i wrong?" saeron open her eyes half lidded, annoyed.

" how many dramas did you watch though??" bogum ruffles her hair.

" lots of it and im an actress though. I flip through some scripts like that at times." she scrunched her nose.

" cliche, but i promise no one will kiss the other person in this game." said soojung reassured the rest members. Saeron looked satisfied with that.

Jungkook helps dims the light following what soojung wants. To get the mood she said. They sit in a circle. Siwan yeri donggu saeron jungkook soojung bogum in arrangement. They look at both of their sides and smiling.

They holding one another hands.

" so, how do we start?" asked yeri, bit her inner cheek.

" someone need to spin the bottle and the first person pointed by the bottle can answer the question asked by the person who soin the bottle." said soojung giving an instruction.

" alright. Me first?" asked saeron.

" why you?" yeri furrows.

" im the youngest."

" they usually give it to the oldest, isn't it?" yeri asked glance over soojung.

" not necessarily, but hey im not old. Don't look at me." soojung frowns, everyone was laughing over her words.

Saeron spins the bottle where the pointy side of the bottle was over siwan's direction.

" be sure to ask a good question where you'll finally know this person better." soojung reminds her. Saeron nods.

" wait, we don't have truth or dare choice? We just ask question?" bogum asked, looking at all the members. Soojung and yeri put their fingers on their chin.

" you can have that, if only the spinner want you to choose.." said soojung.

" that is so random....." bogum tells.

" yep." yeri agrees.

" plus, the aim of this game is to know each other closer." siwan added. Jungkook and donggu who been quite for awhile right now nodded in agreement.

Saeron clears her throat, gain back the attention of the members to her.

" oppa, would you choose to be an actor more or to be an idol more?" saeron asked.

" how is that a question?" yeri mumbles. Saeron puts her index finger on her lips, asking yeri to shut her mouth.

" i really miss to be an idol, that is how i started my career. But, i prefered to be an actor." siwan raised his right eyebrow. " so, not that bad of a question. My turn?" everyone nods.