Part 27

Yeri push jungkook's chest softly. Escape herself from his embrace, rubs her eyes and get rid of her tears. Lightly laughs and looking at that brunette jungkook.

Jungkook holding her right hand.

" are you alright?" the man asked.

" i wasn't that upset with you. It is okay."

" you wouldn't be crying."

" im exaggerating, i know." yeri tugged her hair strand behind her ear.

" i told taehyung hyung about our conversation. And he told me to look up over the comments. Im really am sorry, i didn't know you read all those." jungkook confessed in guilt.

" nope, im a public figure. You too have malicious comments, hateful and hatred comments. I shouldn't be bothered by that." said yeri, jungkook was looking at yeri who dunked her head. "im being childish." but, she was hurted because it was jungkook who didn't understand. She wouldn't care much if people don't. Jungkook. He is someone who should understand yeri! That is what yeri thought of.

Jungkook squeezes her hand. Yeri pulled her head, looking at the man. Her eyebrow raised.

" the other day, i don't know why we fought."

" to be honest, me too." yeri chuckles. " i was just feel so attacked when you sounded upset." yeri played with her fingers.

Jungkook eventually let go of yeri's hand.

" i heard from wendy noona. You're preparing for your mini album?" changing the topic.

Yeri frowns. " she texted you?" jungkook nods. " why would she texting you?"

" she's my noona, though. We do duet together." jungkook smirks.

Yeri slowly pushing jungkook.

" noona my ass." she whispers.

" so, wendy unnie texted you to tell you that we are having a comeback? From scale 1 to 10, how important are you to wendy unnie that she has to tell you?" yeri crossed her arms.

" um, well yeri. That question should be shove over wendy noona. Not me." jungkook touched her nose.

" yeah, right."  yeri shrugs.

" well, i actually asked her about you. And we end up talking about your comeback."

" about what?"

" why didn't you replying my inbox and what you're doing. But, i guess wendy noona was just being kind telling me you're practicing and don't have time to reply me." jungkook talks.

" she's not wrong though."

" we are going to be rival again of you're doing a comeback on march."

" wait!" yeri palmed her open mouth. Her eyes widened. " you're doing a comeback too on march??"

Jungkook nods, smiling widely.

" but, we're not doing the shooting yet lol." 

" we probably finish out promotion before you able to comeback on the same stage. Thank goodness."

" most probably."

-

It had been a month since yeri and jungkook busy for their album shooting. They are not able to join the blanket house members for shooting the tv program.

Instead, they often went out together for late out supper together.

" congratulation for you comeback, yeri. I heard it went very well for these two weeks." bogum said, he was sitting next to saeron.

Saeron who sit in between bogum and donggu nods, " i love that song, really. Real is so good, i keep playing it on loop." the maknae compliment.

" thanks." yeri replies curtly, embarrassed a little.

" yeah, i cannot wait for bangtan to comeback next week." said siwan, he looked over jungkook who slurping his cup.

" they're going to be a rival." saeron added.

" it will be fun." jungkook smirked.

" as soon as both jungkook and yeri will be in the same music show for promotion, i'll come to visit and show my support." said donggu. " with soojung noona."

" me too." bogum added. " i'll pay a visit for taehyung and irene though."

" aye." saeron hits bogum's shoulder, a smirk crept up on her face.

.
.
.
-will be edited. Im so tired. I just come home from meeting-