Part 29

" This week we have Real by red velvet versus Bangtan's Blue moon!" (randomly pick any song name ahahahah) " bangtan shi, lets listen to your song a bit."

Jungkook incharged of singing, so he get the mic to sing. On his right is taehyung who currently standing next to wendy.

Suga and yeri looked kind of standing close to each other. Bangvelvet shipper heart gonna collapsed. They all looked good together.

As jungkook stop singing, the mc looked at red velvet, asking them to show their dance steps. Like usual, seulgi in incharged and she grabbed wendy's wrist asks wendy to join her.

Wendy gladly step forward with seulgi and dance.

Bangtan members eyeing them and clapping as they done.

" what are you going to ask from bangtan if they win?" asked the mc to red velvet. They were kinda not rexpecting the question. It is usually the other way round where the grouo will choose what they want to do for their fans if they won.

" um." redvelvet looking at each other.

" aegyo dance for the fans?" joy said not quite confident. But then the rest four members nod their head in agreement. Irene was laughing shortly thinking it was embarassing that they paused a fe seconds of the question.

" what will bangtan asked for if redvelvet win?"

" dance to blue mo.." jhope was about to give the idea but jin certainly not agree with him when he replies with, " ayyee no it is for their fans.". Jhope nods. " maybe do an aegyo dance too."

The members laughing while nodding all together.

_

When Red velvet get back to their dorm after their schedule, the first thing she look onto is the news of their encounter with bangtan as no 1 nomination for this week's music show.

Personally, joy always go through the otps name of redvelvet and bangtan. So, when she saw their otp name on the notification, she clicked on it.

Reading through the comment section.

-comments-

" Bangvelvet is real!!!"

" Look at how jimin watching seulgi dance, im so soft."

" they are not quite looked close probably because of fans. Look at yeri and jungkook didnt even look at each other when they know each other."

" for god sake why didnt suga stand next to wendy!!!"

" isn't sooyoung park looked sexy and aw she was near namjuniee. My heart"

-end-

Sooyoung was laughing while ready the comments. There are few more comments saying the members should date each other and it still didn't bother joy that people throw some harsh comments about her members.

To her, even if those people hate them, they didn't lose a single cents. They didn't get that much harm though.

_

The finale episode shooting for blanket house is finally announced two days ago. The members promised to attend the last shooting.

" yeri bought a cake." saeron yells as she gets yeri from the main door to the dining table.

There were donggu and bogum who played chess on the living room with soojung who eyeing their moves on the other side of the couch while laying down.

Jungkook and siwan were upstairs when they heard saeron's voice.

Yeri came late as she had a schedule. Usually, she would rest at her dorm instead, but she was determined to came eventhough she's late. It is for the finale.

" im sorry, im late." said yeri putting the cake box on the counter before running to soojung and hugs her. Saeron trails at her back.

Soojung sit up and responded to her hug.

Siwan and jungkook who had just arrived at the living room sit next to donggu and bogum, looking at the women.

" hey oppa." yeri bid them all. Jungkook raised his right eyebrow while the three simply nod their head.

" how is shooting?" asked siwan.

" well. But, i was eager to finish it as soon as possible and i keep making mistakes. Thanks for the acting lesson though. It does helping lots." yeri told him. Yeri involved in a new project of SM's short drama as the main lead together with shinee's minho.

" you're acting??" asked jungkook in disbelief. Wasn't expecting the news. Plus, no one tells him. It is disappointing to be not the person who knows.

" um yes. Though, i hope this part cut by the editor." said yeri, glance at the camera.

" don't worry, it wasn't just you who didn't know. Me too." bogum tapped jungkook's shoulder. " congratulation, by the way yeri."

" umm." yeri hummed.

" me too." donggu added. " i didn't know too." he grinned.

" me three." said soojung, then everyone was looking at saeron to know if she knew about it.

" what?" saeron reacting to the eyes who currently stare over her. " isn't it obvious that i know about it?"

" sorry, i was reaching siwan and saeron when i got the invitation to be part of the drama project. I tried to call the other members but haven't getting the reply since you manager said you were busy. Remember when i called you about two weeks ago?" they nodded. " that is why i called. Saeron and siwan oooa happened to be free. So, we meet up."

" okaaay, i haven't received any call.?" jungkook raised his hand.

" because you're not an actor?" yeri replied.

" oh okay." jungkook replied with an awkward face. The rest members burst into laughter together.

" im not expecting yeri to replied jungkook that fast." donggu said.

" you're not an actor." said bogum, pinching jungkook's bicep.

" i act on our vcr, though." jungkook puffs his right cheek. Pouting like a baby.

" alright. Im sorry i didn't call you instead." yeri grinned.

" so, should we watch the video given by the staff? Since everyone is here." soojung give a suggestion.

" video?" yeri repeats the word, confused.

" we received the last pendrive about an hour ago. Everyone decided to waits for you." siwan answers her.

" alright! Let's watch our last mission!" yeri stand up from her seat, with her arm extended.

.
.
.
.
• close to the final episode. Im sory im rarely do the update nowadays. Im sorry if this story getting lame sobs. Thanks for reading though•