Part 15

The press finally held after three days people been questioning about siwan and yeri's real status.

Thank god seulgi was there when their company's director suggest the idea of announce their dating news as real. Otherwise, yeri would have been filled with guilty feeling over siwan or even one of her favourite sunbae, yoona.

Yeri pov

Even after the press, people keep talking about the relationship between siwan oppa and me. They doubt the press is even right. Somehow, netizens asked my company to step forward and make an official announcement.

I know i shouldnt have to, but its annoying.

I meet im yoona sunbaenim personally. Telling her the news is not right. She was shocked at first as why would i told her.

" well, because you don't look well these few days." i replied. She furrowed her brows, probably in confusion. Or maybe she was playing a yes or no in her mind, asking herself if i know about her relationship with siwan oppa or not.

" yerim ah, what does the relationship of me being sick with your dating news with- um siwan?" i knew it she gonna be flustered and trying to hide their relationship. So far that i heard from oppa, the two person who knows about their relationship is taeyeon unnie and minho oppa. The third one is me and probably the last one who unreasonably related is jungkook. Ok, its my fault that i have a loosy mouth that night. I dont always spill.

I coughed. " you know, unnie. Im not going to explain."

Yoona unnie bit her lips, letting her head down and i could hear her sobbing.

" believe me. Im not dating him. I was there to celebrate his birthday though. We should be with blanket casts but they happened to have schedule." my hands trail on her hands, squeezing it tight.

Then, she raised her head.

" blanket casts as in the show you had been together?" she questioned, i nod.

" the hug?" oh yes, of course. I need to explain that too. Why woman would fine to see her man hugging another woman and then trapped in a dating rumor. With a mere yeri. The worst!

" well, i sort of touchy and when i wished him a happy birthday, he was sad that night. I want to encourage him. Well, also when he told me about how much he wants you to be with him on his birthday, but he could not because-" i glanced at the teary unnie. I sighed.

" anyway, he loves you very damn much. Dont drag me as the third wheel because im not, unnie. You dont know how much i like you both together, but you know how much i love you."

Im done. I helped that sweet white pie man a lot with this. Well atleast unnie knows he didnt play her. I mean, damn that man really love her.

I need a man who loves me like siwan oppa loves yoona unnie.

" well, yeri. Thanks." she hugged me. " thats helping. A lot!" she exclaimed. Im actually glad im sort of helping.

-

Yeri, saeron, siwan, jungkook and donggu went out for dinner together. They went to the usual cafe yeri and saeron love to hang out on the weekend.
" no one asked on the group but saeron and soojung unnie been calling me all day." yeri exposed, rolling her eyes. Remembering the days her rumor and siwan.

Saeron snorted. " unnie did not pick up my call."

" count me as sort of grounded for the whole day. Been called by almost everyone who knows me." she whines, the four all looking at yeri, who spoke. " but heyyyy! Atleast i texted you, pretty." tapping the girl's chin.

" i really thought you two were dating, hyung." jungkook laughed, so do with siwan who gradually smiling.

" yeah, that is why oppa meet yeri before going to the blanket house." saeron sassed him, making the young man hissed.

" i told you we went to the mart that night, okay!" jungkook stated.

Donggu slurped his drinks asking if it bothers yeri and siwan. They almost dropped of the program.

" believe me, i had no time imagining i might dropped from the program. I have worser."

" as in, dropped by your lover?" saeron joked. But, only three of them know about it. Siwan looked calm, he laughed with the rest members. So do with yeri who somehow looked awkward at the joke. When yeri realized the other one who knows about yoona is jungkook and he was there with them, she glances over him.

Jungkook flicked her with a smirk. She pulls her eyes to the window, avoiding that man gaze.

" it doesnt make us awkward though, right yerim? I think we grow closer than ever." said siwan, answering donggu.

" you are not saying you grew feeling for each other, right?" said donggu.

" you wish. Someone has a boyfriend in here." said saeron making yeri slap her arm in reflex. " gosh, relax. I was joking."

" or that could be real thing, but you know idols and their little secret." donggu teasing only to receive a pinch for yeri on his cheek.

" Ouch!" he rubs his cheek that flame red. " i didnt know this little is so - umm yeah i dont know what could be the right word." pouts.

" closer as in brother sister. He could marry my sister." said yeri.

" you dont have sister, yerim." said jungkook, her eyes snapped at jungkook.

" i have tons in my company." yeri replied with a glare.

Jungkook smirk, " who? Snsd sunbaenim?"

She flinched, but did not want to lose to jungkook's glares. " yes!"

" like who?"

" YOO--" siwan stuffed yeri's mouth with fries, making yeri startled. Jungkook giggles with the view of yeri's mouth full with fried.

" oppa." she manage to whine with bunch in her mouth.

" god please kim yerim. You talked too much." siwan bolted his eyes, as in reminding the child not to slip her mouth.

Yeri munched the fries before pointing onto jungkook who stir his drinks. " asked this gentleman to shut up too." making a sad face.

" im not sure who to ship." saeron mumbles under her breath, slow enough not to be heard by the four.

Donggu shook his head.

" yeri got herself tangled in rumor with two man of the blanket house casts " jungkook and yeri cough.

Taking their own drinks closer and slurp it. Glance to each other.

Saeron laughed. Again.

• when can i have these two people have a collab or maybe just freakin be friend to each other cant you ugh•