Part 18

Jungkook pov

Yeri looked rather nervous. She is not the type of person who got nervous over something unless you throw a cat or dog or any fury animals onto her.

She keep playing with her hands, blabbing by herself and looking at the ceiling almost every second.

I took a few steps to her and tap her by the shoulder and she was startled by the small gesture. Her shocked expression turns into a calm one as she saw its me.

" are you okay?" i asked, raising my eyebrows. Ok, thats just a gesture or habit human usually does. Im supposed.

" yeah yeah." doesnt reflect her words.

" you looked.....nervous." i told her. She pouts, crossing her arms.

" yeah, maybe because i don't have a vocal as good as you and god i have to replace wendy unnie who is the group's vocal." she sighed. Knew it, she's just lack of confidence.

" i thought yeri is someone who have no conscience." i playful tease her.

" sometimes." doesn't looked like my joke works on her.

" well, i dont want you to interpret it the other way round. I just want to say, you are always confident. Why don't you this time?"

Yeri hit my arm.

" im always like this before performing without my members." she give a reassuring smile.

" yeah, i can see that." " don't worry, you got me in here." i squeezed her shoulders. She nods, i aware she was blushing, her cheeks turned rosy. I clear my throat, hummed to the song we are about to perform.

-

Though yeri keep saying she's not confident with acoustic, she actually did very well on it. Yeri and jungkook did better than anyone could ever expect. People keep on praising them for their reproduced performance. Yeri proves to people she is a singer. The rap part jungkook had write especially for her, she nailed it as always.

" you could be a next generation producer to be able to reproduce a just released song very well." said yoongi who saw their performance, praising jungkook. When he turned to yeri who currently looking up at him, he throws another compliment. " I especially love the rap part of you, yeri. Great job."

" thanks, oppa. Jungkook should receives the compliment. He wrote that though." she smiles.

" yeah, but you delivers the rap really well." he exclaimed.

" thank you." she replied.

-

" heyyy!! I saw what you did before the stage!!" saeron runs over to the two, pulling jungkook's and yeri's shirt.

Yeri squinted her eyes to the young while jungkook frowning not sure what did saeron mean by her words.

" feel good after performance?" she smirked.

" kinda." they both answered, make the two lookingbat each other and laugh.

" now you two become unison like a twin, huh?" she raised her right eyebrow. " someone holds yeri's hand before the performance. I bet everyone can see you." she uttered.

Again yeri and jungkook looking at each other and pretending like they are not in an awkward situation though they actually blushing and yeri has the urge to push saeron off the cliff at the moment.
.
.
-flashback-

When they about to get on the stage, jungkook realized that yeri is trembling, he doesn't know where those confident came from, he decided to sooth the currently blonde hair lady infront of her.

He grabs yeri's hand, making the lady flinched but as soon as she realized it was jungkook, she able to calm down.

" you are great, yeri. Don't doubt yourself. You're better than whoever as soon as you went on the stage." she nods, her smile gradually widen.

" you have me." he said, squeezes her hand makes her feel his existance on her side. Yeri squeezed his hand back in reflex.

" thank you, oppa." she murmured, giving the man her brightest smile. She could feel that her nervouseness vanished as soon as the man said she has him.

Yep, yeri got jungkook on the stage. Why would she scared?

They both nod and get on the stage with their hand holding onto each others', they let go slowly and their fingers intertwined for a mere seconds before they properly let go.

Yeri sit on the circle chair prepared as the props on the stage. So do with jungkook, who was just next to yeri's. They looked at each other, smiling to encouraging one another, until the first note in the music played.

Beautiful acoustic performance she ever done, with a man and it happened to be JUNGKOOK.

-end flashback-
.
.
Im soojung and donggu come to them, congratulate them for their successful performance.

" im proud of you, sweety." said soojung hugging and kissing yeri's cheeks. " and you too, kookie." she added, holding the man's arm. Looking like a proud mom. Jungkook replies her with a warm smile.

Donggu keep shooting them with his thumbs up with his thumb, obviously. Saying they did real good. " knew you two gonna do very well."

" thanks. Im grateful everyone keep encourage us." yeri replied.

" where is bogum hyung and siwan hyung?" asked jungkook, keeping his eyes wandering, looking for the two.

" bogum went to toilet. Im not- oh! there you are, siwan." soojung pulls siwan arm. After she let go, siwan go straight to yeri and hugs her.

" proud of you, child." he said, ruffles her hair, smiling like a dad who had just received a good news from his daughter.

Saeron clears her throat.

" are you jealous?" siwan pull saeron closer and ruffles her hair too.

Saeron pushes his hand, " ugh, this oppa. It wasn't me, i told you about it!" she puffs her cheek making the man poke her.

" told him about it, what?" asked donggu crossing his arm.

Siwan and saeron stop poking and began to look at each, shift their eyes to donggu and looking at each to each other again, cackling.

" really, nothing." siwan hugs saeron's shoulder.

" really.......?" donggu squinted his eyes.

" i'll let you know after this." said saeron.

" me?" yeri and jungkook asked, exactly at the same time again. Yeah yeah, soulmate. Joke.

" not you two." she calmly responds.

" you little." yeri pinched her cheek making saeron whimpers. Pushing each other.

Soojung shakes her head, chuckles to those two maknaes.

" as always." he mumbles.

" hey! Lets go eat somewhere toget-OH." bogum stop when he saw the two maknae fighting to each other. Yeri and saeron stopped and looked up at him. " what did i missed?" he asked, making the rest members laugh.

" nevermind, lets go to eat." donggu pulls bogum's shoulder.

" yeah." jungkook agreed.
.
.
.
• what did actually saeron and siwan talked about that members didnt know. Im sure you people can caught rather easily. Hahaha. Im sorry for my late updates. I encounter some problem with my study, i got my schedule overlap and now i have to drop either one, which i actually dont want to. I made a hard approach by begging my lecturer to change my section. Though, i need to meet all kind of dean to get permission and their signature. I hope changing schedule wouldnt be this hard. Smh.•