Part 10

Saeron told yeri it was not her who wrote the letter saying "i just like you." though yeri personally did not want to know who wrote the letter, saeron keep convince her that the person is jungkook.

-

The day casts were invited for lunch in a private restaurant. It was to celebrate their highest rating after been aired for just two weeks.

Members developed their relationship faster than they expected. So do with jungkook and yeri who before hand were kind of awkward during their first encounter due to the past rumor.

Sitting at the very end of the table yeri and jungkook did talked about their past rumor by just the two of them. They agreed to ignore it. For no reason, jungkook even apologized to the younger since he know she had been attacked by his fans.

" i dont think you responsible over the disses i received, oppa." she chuckles.

" maybe, but they are my fans. Like when our child do something, their parents apologize on behalf of them." he uttered. Yeri nods, somehow agree. But still did not blame the man. 'Our child?? That sounds different though, jungkook.' he thought.

" okay. But, i don't blame them too." yeri stir the carrot juice in her glass. Sip it just a bit before staring at the surroundings where basically everyone either eating, talking to themselves or doing whatever they do.

" hey, yeri." jungkook called her. She turned her gaze to jungkook who looking at her. They currently looking at each other, feeling the tense, yeri dunked her head, looking at the glass infront of them instead.

" yes?" she replied.

" you have not give me your number yet." he said, making the black haired girl raised her head and stares at jungkook. He smile sweetly. " i asked you that day, i thought you would give me, but you didnt." he added.

Yeri's face burned, she was either like it or hate it.

" when?" acting like she did not know. She was not so sure if jungkook was talking about the letter or what not.

" the letter, remember?"

" is it you, oppa?"

He nodded.

" god damn it!" yeri mumbles under her breath softly, enough not to make jungkook hear him. Or maybe he did if that man is some kind of vampire.

Jungkook makes her heart fluttered. A bit.

-

" unnie!" saeron was calling for soojung from the main door.

" whyy?" soojung yells from the kitchen.

" we received a pendrive from the staff." she said. Yeri makes her way from upstair towards saeron, looking at the small box given to saeron just now.

" we have to watch it?" yeri asked.

Soojung appeared from the kitchen, drying her hand using her clothes.

" what is it saying?" the elder asked.

" watch the video?" she repeated after the letter.

" where should we watch them?" asked soojung.

" we can use television in my room." said donggu. " tried to attached my drive on the tv last week and its working. I watched movie on the tv." he informed them.

" you did? I should have pick the room instead." bogum joking.

Saeron gave donggu the pendrive and he tried to attached it on the tv in his room. When its working, they called the members.