Part 28

Jungkook went through the hallway alone to bangtan's waiting room when his eyes landed on yeri and her group members knocking onto their rest room's door and getting inside when someone told them to.

Jungkook runs lightly to catch up. When he enter the room, all eyes turned to him. Jungkook's eyes caught yeri's and they lightly smile to each other before yeri and her members bow. Jungkook replies with a bow as well.

Jin was calling jungkook to him, jungkook slowly went to him while jin put his arm all over jungkook's shoulder and pull him closer to his body.

" jungkook is yeri's friend, right?" that old man said smiling very bright. Jungkook began to smell a fishy gaze from that man to him.

Yeri carressed her back hair, turned rosy.

Bangtan and red velvet doesn't really close to each other. They were just pay a visit because jungkook been related to both yeri and wendy.

Seulgi and irene were refused to meet the group as they both kind of uncomfortable to the fact they have a dating rumors in the past with jimin and taehyung respectively. Though, they still aware they have few fanbases of their unlegit otp.

But, somehow joy couldn't deny that fans are really brilliant to be able to find ways to connect those otps. And eventually, joy liked the idea of outting those three maknae of bangtan with her members. But, she especially like wenga the most because she thought they are the opposite.

Joy wasn't really bothered that she was paired as namjoon or seokjin's woman. She thought that was an honor. Afterall, her rumor didn't really hit the fandoms of both groups like the three otps does.

After red velvet talked about their comeback and gifted the group with their album, bangtan gave those girl with their album too.

Eventually, taehyung was being curious which make himself eager to open red velvet's album infront of those women.

" oh hey i got irene noona's photocard." he cheered excitedly. Everyone were focusing in him when he talked. Irene's eyes locked with him. Irene reversed her frame over seulgi's back and smiling awkwardly.

" heh." bangtan members grinned and jimin was kinda embarrassed with taehyung's behaviour.

" oppa, why don't you all open yours? Im curious who's pc will you all get." joy voiced out. "

As they getting the permission to do so, they slowly unsealed the album and open it. Taehyung at the sude hung his chin on jimin's shoulder.

" oh! Jimin got yeri's!" taehyung raised his hand. Jungkook flinched over and look at jimin and taehyung.

Namjoon and jin yell " seulgi" and " irene" respectively in unison before they look at each other.

" wendy." jhope and suga shrugged, saying it at the same time. Wendy was excited as she knew the two got her pc.

" i got wendy noona too." said jungkook smiling, looking at wendy who clapoing her hands.

" im sorry you got mine. But, that one is probably the prettiest of all." she bragged, laughing at her own humor.

" not that bad. Someone might hang your photocard in their room. I like this one. Thanks." said yoongi with a short smirk.

" wait!" joy short shouted. " does that mean no one got my pc??" her eyes turned half lidded, annoyed the fact that one could hardly get her pc.

When she give btob members their album, none of the members actually get her pcs. Though when she looked up through the internet, most reveluvs said they got her photocard. Lol

" nah. Nevermind, it wasn't like it is the first time." she said, shrugs.

Bangtan members was laughing. They stop when jimin hand yeri's photocard towards jungkook.

" what?" jungkook asked.

" i don't have a dating rumor with yeri though." he sassed the maknae. Jungkook was turning into a tomato blush, he glances to yeri who laughing while shaking her head.

The rest members of red velvet did the same but he could finely spot seulgi who were not comfortable.

" you can have mine, then." said namjoon, hand seulgi's pc to jimin. The man's lips gap in unbelievable state. "hyung..." he whined long.

The members of rv glances over seulgi who currently looking at those two men and her cheeks turned reddish. They knew she dislike to be in that situation.

So, irene was asking for bangtan's permission to leave.

" good luck on your performance." said irene as the representative of red velvet before going out of the room.

-

When red velvet get into their rest room, joy was the first person who unsealed the album she got from bangtan.

" whooos i got jimin oppa's pc." she put it on seulgi's makeup desk. Seulgi rolls her eyes and slaps joy's arm to push joy away from her.

" unnie, open your album. Let see who did you get." joy said to seulgi. Seulgi refused.

" you can help me open it if you want." seulgi tells her.

" yep, ofc. My pleasure." " oh gosh you got jimin oppa's too. You can put it in your purse." joy teases her.

" jungkook." said irene. " jin oppa." wendy tells them. Then the four members look at yeri.

" suga oppa."

" well well, anyone want to exchange?" joy asked. " yeri can asked from irene unnie and wendy unnie can asked from yeri." she grinned proudly eith her own suggestion.

The members went past her and pull her hair lightly, ignoring her existence.

" am i wrong, though?" she rolls her eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
• im sorry i've been busy. I should have updating everyday or atleast one in two days but i couldn't. Im going for anither camp tomorrow. Im sorry if im late. I'll try my best to update. Pardon my typos or any errors. I couldn't check it yet.•