Part 12

Yeri pov

" can we meet after this ceremony?" jungkook asked, his hand hung on my shoulders. I exchanged look with him, startled by the question.

" um? Im afraid not, oppa." i replied, i could see the reflect of dissappointment in his eyes, he pulled his hand from my shoulders. " you see, im still living with my unnie in the same dorm. Our manager not going to let me hang out after the schedule. This ceremony gonna end quite late, dont you think?" i explained.

He nods, forcing a sweet smile on his lips.

" where are we going though if im able to join?" i asked, he makes me curious. Like, i really want to hang out with him. For god sake, i would but i cannot. Im gonna get scolded again if i do.

" its okay." he ruffles my front hair softly, making sure he didnt mess it up so much. " good luck on your performance."

I bolted my eyes. Gosh,  i took too much time talking to this man that i have forgotten i have a performce after this. Wtf yes lol

" gosh, i gotta go. I'll see you later." i said before leaving. Looking back for a short moment and say, " maybe see you at the blanket house." thats what we had been calling the show.

He nods.

-

(time skipped)

Before going to their Blanket House,  siwan took yeri from their dorm with the permission of their manager. As yeri promised they went out together around 8 pm. It was siwan's tomorrow, so siwan happen want to buy a birthday cake so he can celebrate it with their blanket house members.

They went to tous les jours, a bakery cake house where siwan asked yeri to pick it for him.

He asked members on their group chat if they are free around 8pm, members keep saying they are coming to the blanket house at 12am or something around 2 in the morning. Even some of they said, they are not going to be able to join the first day of their 6th week. The only one who happened to be free is yeri, so he texted the young girl personally asking if she could picked a cake for him, in which yeri agreed.

Not knowing whats the cake for, yeri asked him. " why are you buying cake?"

Siwan shrugged, with a wide smile on his face he usually draws. " i just want to eat one."

" and why didnt you pick by yourself, oppa?"

" i questioned myself the same thing too. But, i guess i just want tkmo be close with the members."

Yeri picked a walnut caramel cake saying it is her favourite and again asking if siwan think the same. Otherwise, she would change it. But, siwan been smiling saying it is okay if she wants that cake.

They went to somewhere near the hangang. The clock on siwan's wrist shown exactly 10 pm.

" it was my birthday, today." making the younger palm her open mouth and clapping her hand in an instant wish a happy birthday for that man.

" im sorry i havent been online to see anything trending online." she said, obviously dont want to make that man sulked.

Siwan laughed. " no worries because there is no trend online for my birthday. I had just received some wished from my fanbases account, few members and working friends." he shut for a while. Yeri looking at the cake feeling guilt crept up in her.

" i wanted to celebrate it with blanket house members but somehow they all have schedule until 12am."

" oppa, a yeri alone is enough right?" she pulls down her black and white mask under her chin. Siwan was nit wearing any mask on his face, thinking that he was not someone who would be stalked by media or fans anymore. His era been passed.