Part 23

" unnie, how to cook a seaweed soup?" asked yeri through the phone. Saeron and jungkook eyeing her from the counter, listening to those two conversation as they are also curious. Sometimes yeri glance over to those two when she couldn't understand soojung.

There are only the three maknaes left in the house. They were supposed to make a soup for saeron as, she requested it. It wasn't even her birthday but she just have the feeling to eat it. So do with jungkook who have the eager to eat the soup.

" well, so i have to add beef?" she nods. The two who listening also nodded in unison, following yeri.

" do we have soy sauce?" asked yeri to those two infront of her when soojung told her to add few drops of soy sauce.

" i guess we have." saeron mumbles, running to the racks, looking for it and comeback with it, showing it to yeri saying, "oh yes we have!"

Yeri informed soojung to keep going with her instruction.

" add the seaweed the last time and add another teaspoon of soy sauce? But, jungkook oppa said you only add once, it will be too weird." yeri questioned.

" are you talking to jungkook or im soojung right now?" the elder face palmed.

" umm, ofc you unnie." the three giggle.

" then, listen to me. That is why you phoned me asking how to make the soup. Because, for god sake you want to hear my recipe. Not jungkook." she nags.
The three maknae were listening while bursting into laughter.

" aight aight, unnie." yeri replied, aware that she shouldn't have questioned her instruction when she actually asked for it.

" so?"

" if im not familiar with you, i might have burst into tears. But instead, im laughing."

" so yeah whatever, ask jungkook to shut up because i can hear his voice through this phone. If you're done, im hangin up."

" yeah. Alright, unnie thanks."

Yeri hung up the phone call. Looking at the two with his hand on both side of her waist.

" so? How do we start?" she asked.

" ingredients." jungkook replied.

" oppa, since you looked the most reliable one in here, i assume you are the cook. Im going to prepare the ingredient with saeron." yeri said.

Saeron nods, agreed.

" how long are you going to take? I bet i can sleep for like an hour before you two finished." he tease them both. Yeri can do the minching and whatever you give her but she'll took longer time than the others.

While saeron, she is simply a little baby work as an actress, she knows almost nothing.

" okay wow, thats harsh!" yeri stomp her feet, puffing her cheeks and pouting her lips. Jungkook laughs.

" don't make a cute face, unnie. He'll definitely flustered." saeron palm yeri's face using her hand. Yeri pushes the maknae's hand trying to let go.

-

Saeron pov

" so, how is it?" jungkook oppa asked. He stands infront of me and yeri, looking down. We were tasting the soup he cooks.

I look at yeri unnie who was on my right side. She eventually turned her face to me too, raising her right eyebrow.

I nod slightly followed by yeri unnie, exchanging look and i know what is wandering over her mind. Im sure we are going to say the same thing.

" let's just say this..." yeri unni turned to jungkook oppa.

" great." we both said in unison.

" cool." jungkook pull the chair under the table and sit on it, slurping the soup in his bowl. Cough few times.

His eyes bolted as we both laughs in unison. Yeri unnie keep hitting my shoulder and i was trying to avoid her hit. Jungkook oppa frowned.

He grips the mineral water and chugged it down. Strokes his chest, calming his state.

" did you..." probably aware that we pranked him with the soup. Yep we did.

When he was busy scooping the soup for us, yeri unnie told me to put in some more soy sauce and chili powder into his soup.

Yeri unnie and I nod.

" but, it wasn't my idea." i exposed. Yeri unnie tilt her head shrinking her face to me as if warned me.

I lay my index finger to yeri unnie's shoulder. " this woman asked me to."

" what??? Saeron, really??" she half-yelling to me.

I grinned.

" you both could kill me." said jungkook, grips his neck, acting as if he was choked.

" aw oppa, stop exaggerating. That was just a plain soy sauce. We didn't put poison." yeri cackles.

" yeah. I don't know when will the time you prank me with poison." jungkook replied, taking yeri's bowl and slurp her soup instead of taking a new one.

" you steal my soup!"

" i cooked this soup. It is mine."

" you both can share though." saeron replied with a smirk.

Yeri stand up from her seat, glance over jungkook who looking at her. She went to take her own soup using jungkook's bowl, after she throw the pranked soup one.

" man." she mumbles.
.
.
.
.
• i have class early in the morning tomorrow, alone. Without my friends. I have to survive this class every thursday though. Im dead. Im sorry of im not frequently update and sorry this part is shorter than usual. Im so sleepy and i need to get some sleep. Thanks for vote, comment and read •