Part 26

" hey, yem." jungkook bids yeri who just enter the front door. Jungkook was going down stair, about to go to the kitchen for foods. But, he eventually met yeri at the front door who just arrived from her schedule.

Yeri was startled a bit. She wasn't expecting she'll eventually met jungkook at that moment. Infact, she wasn't ready.

The last time they talked, jungkook sounded mad to her and so does with her. She sounded hurted, well yes she actually hurted that day.

Yeri replies him with a small smile as she saw jungkook smiling to her.

" hi, oppa."

" just finished your schedule?" he asked again, then yeri nods.

" im kind of tired right now, im going upstair." yeri excused herself.

" oh sure."

End up being awkward to each other. Jungkook glance a little to his side, yeri straightly going upstair without turning over to jungkook.

" i guess, she still don't want to talk to me. She had to reply because well, we are on camera." he thoughts. Jungkook taking a deep breath before sighing. Regret his words the other day.

-

" yeri, can i talk to you?" jungkook asked as they both went out of the blanket house. Where jungkook sure there is no camera listening of recording them.

" what is it about?" yeri wasn't in the mood. Jungkook didn't know but she was mentally breakdown everytime jungkook want to talk to her. The day they talked about jungkook's fans and jungkook not able to protect her, she burst into tears after she hangup jungkook's call. None of jungkook's call answered the day after that moment.

" are you avoiding me?" he asked straightly.

Yeri smile. " no, ofc not. But, you see. I have schedule after this. I gotta go."

Yeri turned her back to jungkook and about to leave when jungkook grabbed her wrist and pull her to him, closer.

" can we not do this?"

Yeri frowned, but her eyes began to flooded with tears.

Jungkook looked rather serious and he was determined to get his good relationship with yeri back.

" im sorry, okay. I really am." jungkook begs.

" what...for?" yeri stutters.

" you know what for. Im sorry if im not able to understand. I should have know.." jungkook put his hands on her cheeks. Caress yeri's lips with his thumb. Probably asking that lady to talk, like she usually do.

Yeri's tears fall down on her cheeks. Apparently, she was sobbing while jungkook was standing infront of her. Jungkook wasn't shocked that yeri finally decided to cry. He knew how deeply hurted she was.

He reads all the comments regarding him and yeri's rumor. In the past and the current one.

Jungkook pulls yeri into his embrace. Strokes her back hair with his other hand on her back.

" im sorry."

.
.
.
.
.
• i have to apologize. I went to camp which caused me not able to update due to no wifi or data ⊙_⊙ i'll update longer by today. Im so tired but yep, this is all what i managed to wrote type lol before i take my sleep to rest. I really dazed out because lack of sleep. When i woke up, i'll update a new chapter, longer. Thanks. And sorry again•