Part 9

• You can find the photo on floristique account on ig.

-

" unnie, did you saw it?" saeron asked me through the phone.

" trending? On naver?" i replied lazyly, lift my chin over my hand on the table, looking through the outside view over the window.

" yep, the show brought up the rumor of you and jungkook oppa again." she was laughing on the other side of the phone.

" they did not, sae."

" well, since they talked about you and jungkook oppa. The rumor is some kind of just floated in the air and triggers every shipper heart of jungkook yeri fanbases."

" arent you worried for me?" yeri annoyed.

" no, look. I am worried. But, this is so cute like-"

" pretty sae, this news gonna put us in an awkward situation again." she cuts her fast.

" you can just act like you dont care, right? It is not like you both have any relationship to begin with."

" yeah, that what makes it awkward even more."

" remember when hyoyeon unnie was in a rumor of dating with eunhyuk oppa, there were even news saying she was his girlfriend. But, did you see how well they interact to each other, even to these days?" saeron questioned yeri's doubt and worries.

" yeah." she stop, thinking about the truth of what saeron just tell her. " i know, right."

" but, unnie.."

" yes?"

" i ship you both." she chuckles before end the call.

" whattt." yeri bit her lips, if only that little was infront of her, she might pull her hair.

-

" we promised this week, we will make a kimchi together." said saeron on the camera, holding onto yeri's shoulder. She dragged that black haired girl towards the camera.

" yeah." yeri responded short.

" guess whose idea is this." the maknae asked, glanced to her side obviously asking yeri.

To yeri, it is obvious saeron was trying to make her mention jungkook's name infront of the camera.

When yeri saw siwan walking to them, she pull his wrist and ask that man, " oppa, tell us whose idea is this?" siwan were puzzled but smiling to the canera anyway.

" jungkook?" looking at both of those maknaes, want to reassure his answer is right.

" right! It is jungkook oppa's idea." floating their thumbs up together.

When im soojung were calling for them, three of them run toward the woman and asking what should they do.

Yeri  and siwan were asked to minched all garlics, ginger, scallion and daikon to be added into the mixture. Jungkook and saeron were busy rinse and prepping all cabbages.

After awhile, bogum help to cut those cabbage into a strip lines and put it into the mixing basin. Later, im soojung added the ingredients needed as none of those members other than im soojung who confidently saying they know how to make a good kimchi.

Donggu couldnt participate in their activity as he was in another schedule.

" can you taste this?" yeri adjusted the stripped kimchi towards bogum, a gesture asking him to open his mouth.

Bogum taste it, widen his eyes and give the elder a thumbs up.  "this is good!" he said, making soojung proud.

" can i have a taste?" jungkook get down on his knees, lean forward his face toward yeri and eating the kimchi from yeri's hand.