Part 7

Yeri pov

Out of so many people in the house, I was chosen to go groceries shopping jungkook and soojung unnie.

I didnt know jungkook have his license. When soojung unnie asked who can drive, jungkook and bogum oppa raised their hand. But somehow jungkook said he want to go groceries shopping since bogum oppa came home late last night, he must be tired and need to take his rest as tonight, he'll have to leave for another crucial schedule.

After they all agree, soojung unnie asked me if i can accompany them. She said, groceries shopping with man is kind of not helping much.

" im good at cooking, noona." jungkook snapped.

" well, doesnt mean you are good picking the ingredients." throwing reassuring smile.

Jungkook nods, has to agree.

I bolted out of my room as i found my phone, putting it in my sling bag. Looking at the staffs who came to send the car.

Soojung and jungkook came off the house together side by side, looking at the car. At times his eyes catching up with mine.

I sit at the back while jungkook and unnie sitting on the front seat. With jungkook as the driver, of course.

Jungkook has started the engine, but i realized he didnt put on his seat belt. " hey! fasten your seat belt, oppa." i said casually. Both unnie and jungkook freezed a second or two. Jungkook putting on his seatbelt while unnie was laughing saying im being sassy.

Well, i did?

We talked few things in the car and we even shakes our head together singing the song on the radio.

It was memorable when the song of David guetta and justin bieber - 2U popped out on the radio. It was the song which jungkook once covered, his cover kinda hit every stations in korea. Getting compliments from everyone.

Unknowingly since i listen to that song couple of times, i sing it comfortably with him. We sound like we were making a duet. Soojung unnie cheering like a fangirl next to jungkook.

As we arrived in the mall, i went to the trolley section taking one with me. Unnie was walking with jungkook calling me to the veges section.

I looked around and unnie asked me if i want to eat anything, she'll cook it for us. I told her i liked tofu. That is what she get for me later. From the ingredients she took, i know she would make kimchi jigae.

" i want us to make kimchi together, should i take it in usual amount or bigger amount?" asked jungkook.

" oh, i think that will be fun making it together." she said. " medium. Lets not make too little or too much."

Jungkook nods.

Went to meat counter, we bought it for four servings which actually very large.

" isnt 4 servings too much?" unnie asked.

" i like meat though, unnie." i shake my head.

" me too. We are going to eat a lot." supporting me from my side. I look to my side. Both corners of his mouth lifted.

When unnie was waiting for the meat, jungkook and i went to the tester desk looking at the meat served for testing. I took one and shove it into my mouth, widen my eyes in amazement. " oppa try this!" i was looking at jungkook.

Jungkook open his jaw over to me. I didnt think too much later i shoved the meat into his mouth. Waiting for his reaction.

He look at her, eyes bolted out as if exaggerating his reaction. " oh it is good." he tentatively smile.