Part 8

Yeri pov

" so, you just froze like that?" irene unnie slapping my shoulders, still laughing with the other two members without wendy unnie. "haaa yeri you are so funny."

I sighed. It is such an embarassing moment of my life. I should just hang myself if the editors did not cut that scene from the real broadcast.

" i dont know, unnie." i said. Seulgi unnie hugs me from the other side, she took my face in both of her palms and brought my facial to her.

" gosh, thankfully our maknae is saved." her eyesmile appeared. I pouted.

" so it was siwan oppa who helped in the pool but jungkook pull your body off the pool?" joy unnie somewhat repeating my story. "unbelievable, omg."

" he did not pull me unnie. I was in his arm." i correct her.

" you dont think they will air that, dont you?" said wendy unnie who came drom the kitchen with a bottle of orange juice.
She sat down infront of me with a questioning looks.

" most probably they would not. Unless they cut the jungkook yeri part." seulgi unnie guessing.

" fans would freak out if ... Well you know about the old rumour. Though, i believe part of the fandom will be happy, some will be in sorrow." joy unnie said before interupted by me.

" and some will attack." i continued.

Seulgi unnie and irene unnie giggles.

" well, unnie. If jungri happened to be somewhat called real because of that scene, some shippers of vrene and seulmin will go after you both too."

" or wenga." i added.

" dont bring my name into this whole mess." said wendy unnie, blushing. Seulgi ummie and irene unnie looking at each other shrugged their shoulders.

" gosh, says a fan of yoongi-nim." joy unnie jerking. Wendy unnie rolled her eyes.

" when will be the first broadcast, anyway. Im so curious." asked irene unnie.

" tomorrow."

-

Jungkook pov

I did not tell hyungs about yeri accident in the pool yet. But, these people keep questioning me how did yeri and i ended up as a roommate the other day.

It tooks me three days later to finally able to tell them about it. I refused to talk on the phone, i dont want appeared to be always on my phone during broadcasting.

" how was yeri with you?" asked taehyung.

" just fine. She is more open, you know. She can talk leisurely with us."

" no. Not with others, i mean with you." he demanded.

" well, we do talk. And i asked her to call me oppa."

" what?" namjoon making sure he heard me right.

" oppa?" yoongi frowned.

" you asked her straightly like that?" jin hyung questioned.

" well, that is what i asked her to do. I mean, she keep using -shi to me but to the rest hyung in the house she's been using oppa. I just dont want to be lefted out." i explained, run my fingers over my hair, acting cool. But, deep in my heart im scared the members gonna say im lame and i dont want to make yeri freaked out. Though, yes she does looked like she was taken aback by my request though she agreed to call me oppa.

But, again. I dont think i regret it. We somehow closer these few days during broadcasting.

" was not a bad move." said jhope grinned.