Part 21

Donggu pov

When i saw yeri stumble on her own feet, almost falling on the ground from the counter, it makes my heart sunked down to my stomach. I was frozen, literally didn't know how i can react. My brain processed that, i couldn't help her from my distance.

Luckily in an instant, jungkook was near her and able to caught her on time.

Her arms were all over jungkook's neck, with jungkook's hand trailing around her waist, yeri's right leg stil hung onto the counter, she whimpers in pain.

I run to both of them. Eyeing the two, worried for both as jungkook's waist clearly bumped onto the corner of the other counter at his back.

But, fortunately he looked fine. So far.

" are you alright?" jungkook looked panic. So do with me, im suppose.

Jungkook put yeri sitting back on the counter. Positioned her legs straight.

Yeri close her eyes a second using her palm as if trying to bear with the pain, bit her bottom lips and then trying to reach her left leg and said its aching. Most probably sprained.

" it wasn't broken, right?" the younger asked.

I chuckle a bit before telling her she was just sprained, plus it wasn't like she fall over the counter.

Her expression dropped, so do with jungkook. I look at them both as they look at each other. Awkwardddd!! Am i invisible here or...

I hummed.

" i'll get you ice. I thought that would be helping." i tried to escape the situation of having to stay with them both who looking like a couple. Lol i shouldn't be the sad one in here. I should date someone.

Yeri nods, so do with jungkook.

Before i go, i can see jungkook was trying his best to help. He rubs the area yeri told him were in pain.

" i'm sorry. I shouldn't force you with jjanggu." he mumbles and that is the only thing i could hear coming from jungkook's mouth, before i go.

When i get back on the counter, i could see yeri has a teary eyes, jungkook stay silent looking at the younger. Also, their fingers were intertwined.

Hello! You people are over the camera. I get it we have an editor but, atleast they should hide if they date each other.

I purposely push jungkook away from yeri so they will let go of each other.

Realized i was there, the two look up and pull their hands from each other. They turned red on their cheekd spot. Probably were caught redhanded. Nah!

-
Yeri pov

I randomly squeez jungkook's hand trying to shoo my pain away. Not realizing, jungkook makes our fingers intertwined, letting me to squeeze his hand easily. He responded my squeezes back my hand.

Donggu oppa came and suddenly push jungkook to the other side, my hand were pulled over jungkook a little before i let go.

I hope donggu oppa didn't misunderstand us.

I hold onto the counter corner instead of anyone's hand. Why i always hurt myself over little things called fear.

Okay, fear is not a little thing. But, i hurt myself. Always.

-

Saeron pov

I was not at the blanket house when yeri unnie fall from the counter but well, luckily i heard jungkook oppa grabbed her on time. Unfortunately she sprained her legs.

I heard the story from donggu oppa.

He told me it was jungkook oppa who caused yeri unnie to hop onto the counter. When i heard about the dog, i couldn't agree no more. She scared of dogs.

If that wasn't convincing enough, yeri unnie once accidentally throw a cup of her strawberry smoothies on me when i hand her a puppy.

And she even cut herself when she tried to avoid a dog from coming closer to her. You thought it was just a dog, why tf you scared of dogs?

Everyone has fear. I wouldn't judge her over her fear. Im scared of literally everything too lol

Im not sure if it was just me or i can see those two shooting love from their eyes to each other everytime they talk.

Shouldn't have remind me about this, since yeri unnie been warning me from talking about it. Most of the time she would ignore me the whole day straight, if i ever brought it up.

Unnie was a jungkook stan. It was hard to believe but she stop stan him after he told the media that he wanted to become closer to iu, while some of his members said they wanted to be closer with red velvet. Lmao unnie said, it wouldn't be too hard for him to say red velvet too.

Yeah, she is childish.

I remember yeri unnie came to me showing me an article saying she dates jungkook. Absurd but if i was her, i would be beyond the earth. I would be flying to know someone made up a news saying i dated my favourite person.

Whoops, though unnie said she stop stan that man. But, i could tell she was kind of happy to be linked with the maknae of bangtan.
.
.
.
-flashback-

" god, saeron this is ridiculous but how can people say i dated this man." pointing her finger on jungkook's photo. Whines deeply.

I squinted my eyes, acting as if i doubt her. " are you sure you both were not dating?"

" why wouldn't i tell you?" literally face palmed herself.

" because your company asked you not to?" i shrugged my shoulders.

" not in a million years, pretty." yeri unnie reassured me. I nod, satisfied.

" but, isn't it feels good?"

" of what?"

" a rumor with your crush." i winked.

Yeri unnie palmed my mouth, throwing her eyes to our surrounding, making sure no one heard me. She sighed in relief before letting go of my mouth.

" can you not remind me about it? It was in the past." she rolls her eyes, but i could see her face turned reddish, probably embarrassed.  " i shouldn't have told you back then."

I chuckle.

" you don't really have any feeling for him anymore? For god sake? Really??"

" saeron...." acting like someone who warned you not to mess with her. She smiles after.

" alright. Alright."

-end flashback-
.
.
.
Gosh, plus donggu oppa said they holding onto each other hand like they secretly dating. But, why yeri unnie didn't tell me though??

• i don't think i deliver this story well, some part didnt follow the flow i wanted. Few part or scene must be a littke bit lame or disappointing. Im sorry.  Do comment. It is okay not to vote •