Taemin x Reader (fluff)

Taemin's schedule had been cancelled for the morning, so he obviously used his free time to play with his daughter. You were currently in the kitchen, making some toast for breakfast. You put two slices of bread in the toaster and moved on to the cupboard to take out some plates. As you closed the cupboard doors, someone grabbed your leg. Startled, almost dropping the plates, you glanced down and saw your daughter holding onto your leg and giggling.

"Be careful! Mommy could've dropped the plates," you scolded playfully and placed your plates on the kitchen table. You heard Taemin walking over and turned to look at him. He gave you a small kiss and glanced at the toaster.

"Yes, you can take the slices that are done," you chuckled,"The last two pieces are almost done." Taemin nodded with a smile and squeezed past you. He took the plate full of toast and placed it in the middle of the table. Your daughter ran to her father and demanded: "Up! Up!"

Taemin took her up and she started playing with Taemin's earring. Suddenly, a disgusted look formed on Taemin's face. You wanted to ask, what's the matter, but immediately felt it as well.

"Looks like someone pooped her pants," you mentioned, looking at your daughter, who seemed really pleased with herself.

"Right before breakfast as well...I'm suddenly not that hungry anymore," Taemin laughed.

"You're not going to want food at all after what I'm going to tell you," you said, trying to hold back your laugh.

"Huh?" Taemin looked at you with a confused expression.

"It's your turn to change her diaper," you revealed while half smiling. You saw a look of... almost horror on Taemin's face which made you laugh.

"Quickly, the toast is going to get cold," you laughed. Taemin sighed and started heading towards the bedroom with c/n.

"Why now, c/n?" Taeming whined while placing her on the table by her bed. He carefully took off the diaper and wiped her clean while trying to breath as little as possible. He grabbed new ones and put them on c/n while she was having a ton of fun wiggling around and giggling.

Finally, Taemin got new diapers on c/n and put her down on the floor. She immediately ran off, almost tripping over. Taemin took the dirty diaper and walked out of the room behind c/n to throw it away.

You had just finished setting up the table when c/n ran to you.

"Hey! How is my clean little girl doing? Come on now, mommy will help you on your chair."

When c/n was safely in her chair, Taemin walked past, to go and throw out the diaper. You sat down, poured yourself some milk and took some toast. You waited patiently until Taemin sat down behind the table as well.

"How is your appetite?" you asked with a smug look on your face. Taemin glanced at you, trying to look serious, but a smile formed on his face immediately. You smiled back and handed him a plate of toast. He took two pieces and poured himself some milk.

"Well, I hope that she times it well next time too, because then it's you turn," he mentioned quickly, before biting into his toast.

C/n was giggling at that as she continued to play with her piece of toast rather than eating it.

***
It's short, but I think it's okay ^^
I hope you liked it and I'll be thanking aotlover-nat as usual for the idea ^^
Also, since school starts, I may be even more late with updates, but I hope you understand, because there's a lot of stuff I plan to change in my daily routine.
Have a good time, everyone!