Taemin x reader (fluff)

I'm a month late :))))
I just love how my every author note starts off with an apology...like this one!
This was a request from @Trafalgar-Tsukino and I'm sorry for being so late, but school hit real hard all of a sudden and writing was the last thing I thought about.
But here I am! Have a nice read!
********

Who works on a Saturday?
That's right.
You.

A bunch of documents in your hand, you were running around the building. While making another copy of a document a man walked up to you.

"Y/n, have you seen the papers I left on the meeting table? I can't find them there."

Without turning around, you answered: "I honestly do not know. Maybe Hyeon took them? She was the one in charge of the report, go ask her."

You heard the man leaving with no sound of thanking. You exhaled in disapproval, put the documents together into a portfolio and headed to your boss's office.

"Y/n! Wait!" this time a woman's voice spoke. You stopped and turned to her. It was Hyeon.

"I know you're busy, but I have to leave and there's some documents to print, could you do that for me, please? I'd really appreciate that," she smiled. As much as you wanted to say no, she was in a hurry and these documents weren't going to print themselves.

"Alright," you agreed. Hyeon thanked you and rushed off. You changed your path and went straight to the printer. You found the document Hyeon had asked you to print and prayed that the printer works.

"Hyeon didn't have my papers. Didn't you take them?" a familiar male voice spoke behind you again. This time you turned around with an expressionless face, looking him straight into the eyes.

"Why should I have your papers? It's not my field to work on," you asked with a cold tone, "besides, I think I would know if I had your papers, don't you think?"

The man thought for a second before answering with a question. "If you see Sooyun, could you ask if she has them?"

"Why can't you ask her yourself?" you asked, a bit annoyed now.

"My lunch break starts so I'm going to the cafeteria. Be sure to ask, okay, I need to get them in an hour, thanks." With that he left. You stood there, pissed off. Lunch break??? Really?? You didn't even have time do drink water, but he's just taking the whole half an hour off to sit in the cafeteria and check Instagram. You angrily grabbed some already printed documents and started putting them into an another portfolio that Hyeon had given you.

"Y/n! I finally foun..."

"Can't you see I'm busy??" you snapped at whoever was behind you. There was a bit of silence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll wait," the voice said, sounding really familiar now. You turned around and sighed.

"No, I'M sorry, Taemin. I didn't know it was you," you apologised, running your hand through your hair. He walked up to you and gave you a hug, followed by a little kiss on your forehead.

"I was hoping to find you at home. Why didn't you tell me you were working?" he asked, looking at you with worry.

"I got a call this morning. It's hell here," you said and grabbed your two portfolios.

"I have to take these to my boss, could you wait here?" Taemin nodded and you left in a hurry.

Your boss wasn't there, but that was rather good. You just threw the portfolios on her table and left quickly. Taemin was patiently waiting for you, leaning against the wall.