Onew x reader (fluff)

Onew had arranged a skating date for tonight. As much as you loved ice skating, you were kinda rusty.

Okay, very rusty. You hadn't been ice skating for years now. You weren't even sure what to wear. As you were exploring the inside of your closet like you had never explored before, your phone buzzed. You dropped the found clothes on your bed and took your phone from the nightstand.

Jinki: Put on something warm, we're taking a walk there. I don't want you to catch a cold ^^

Well, that made your search for clothes a bit easier.

***

You were still tying up your first skate when Onew, without any effort, slid next to you along the glimmering ice.

"Do you need help," he asked, smiling.

"I'm okay, it just...takes time," you said as you pulled the laces together tighter. You quickly tied a knot with your cold hands and moved onto the second skate, blowing warm air into your palms.

"Let me help you, I'll feel bad if I don't," he said, letting out a mocking chuckle, and kneeled down next to you. You smiled at that and put your scarf over your face to warm your nose a bit. Onew tied the laces with ease and got up, giving you his hand.

"Let's go!" he smiled and pulled you up. As soon as you got up, you lost your balance and grabbed onto Onew's coat to stay up. He grabbed your hands and held you up, almost falling as well.

"Be honest, when was the last time you went ice skating," he questioned, helping you back on your feet.

"Uhhh....five....seven...ugh, I don't know. I don't remember," you whined, holding onto him for dear life.

"Well, we have the whole night," Onew stated and took your hand, pulling you into the ring with him. Holding your hand was a bad move from him. At first you both moved around quite well, meaning he was flawless and you were shaking like a leaf, trying to maintain your balance.

And what was meant to happen, happened. Your skate somehow got caught behind the ice and you fell onto your knees, pulling Onew down with you as he fell on his butt. He turned to you and you bursted into laughter, him following.

"And how am I supposed to get up?" you exclaimed, seeing Onew getting up.

"Just stand up," he said, trying to hold back a smile.

"Are you serious?" you looked at him a dead, emotionless face. He only nodded and skated away. Your eyes followed him for a few moments before you lay down on your back, staring into the night sky. You saw the other people smiling and chuckling, but you didn't mind, because that was your goal. Being as dramatic as possible.

As Onew skated past you the first time, you didn't move a muscle. When he came around the second time, you spoke out.

"Are you going to leave me here then? Do you want me to freeze to death?"

Onew stopped and laughed, giving you his hand.

***

You had been skating for an hour and a half, before getting out of the ring.

"We should come here more often. We've been together for four years... Thinking about it now, I should've brought you here sooner," Onew spoke as he helped the skates off of your feet.