Chapter 24: The Yule Ball

Harry's P. O. V

"The Yule ball is a celebration on Christmas Eve and this year Hogwarts will be hosting so I want everyone on their best behavior from the house of Godric Gryffindor.
Mr. Weasley  please join me on the dance floor." Professor McGonagall says and Ron stands up. "Grab my waist go on Mr. Weasley." She says and he reluctantly does. I turn and motion Fred and George over to me. "You're never going to let him forget this are you?" I ask. "Nope!" They say in unison laughing. "Everyone get a partner." McGonagall says and I walk over to Hermione and grab her hand swinging her around swaying her around the dance floor.
————————————————
Snape's Study Hall

Delena's P. O. V

"Ron we need dates." Harry tells him and he looks up at him. "Pss!" We turn to see Fred and George smirking. "Who are you going with?" Ron asks and Fred writes something on a paper throwing it at Angelina Johnson. "What?" She mouths and Fred does a weird kind of dance thing and she nods. "So Harry who are you going with?" Ron asks smiling looking at me. "I don't know!" He tells him. "Say Hermione you're a girl would you maybe wanna?" Ron does the weird dance thing and Snape slaps him in the back of his head. "No thank you I have already been asked and I said yes." She says running off. "You  know Harry no one has asked me yet." I tell him. "I'm sure Zabini is very much about to ask you." He says and I roll my eyes. "Thats it Ron tonight we must have dates before returning to the common room." He says and I sigh. "If only you knew a girl who didn't have a date." Ron tells Harry and I see Snape roll up his sleeves and push Ron and Harry's heads back in their books.
————————————————
George Weasley.

"Bloody hell!" George says when I bumped into him. "I heard yours and Harry's conversation." He says and I laugh. "You heard that train wreck?" I ask him and he nods. "Would you as friends like to go to the Yule Ball with me?" I laugh. "Bloody hell at least someone asked. I would love to go with you." I tell him fake curtsying and he laughs.  "Then I'll see you there." I tell him running back to my dormitory. "Draco George Weasley asked me to the ball and I accepted his request." I tell him and he shrugs. "I suppose it's one night of just dancing." He tells me and I nod hugging him, him hugging me back.
____________________________________
The Yule Ball

"Sis me and Pansy are heading down there!" Draco tells me and I stare at myself in the mirror the one thing I have left is my hair.

"Get out Mudblood." I hear Draco yell which means Hermione's here. I walk out to find Hermione standing in the doorway to the common room. "Hermione Granger is wearing a dress?" I joke and she nods. "Guilty!" She says laughing. "So did Harry ask you?" She asks and I shake my head. "George asked me as friends." I tell her and she smiles. "Your brother is fine with you and George hanging out he gets mad when you say Hello to us in the corridor's." She says and I laugh at the joke. We walk down the stairs into room where the dance was being hosted. I looked in front of me and saw Harry staring at Cho. "Wow they look beautiful." Parvati says and Harry turns to look at us. Viktor steps forward and takes Hermione's hand and I turn and walk towards George. "Delena this is Angelina, Angelina this is Delena she's my date tonight." George tells her. "Delena as in Malfoy?" She asks and I nod. "I'm sorry for any trouble my brother has caused." I tell her and she laughs. "I imagine you have to do that alot?" She jokes and I nod. "Only every other hour." I tell her and George laughs. "Harry's got a thing for her." George says. "Guys look it's starting." Fred says and we turn to see the four competitors dancing with their partners. After a few minutes some people start to join in. Next thing I know George is grabbing my hand pulling me on to the dance floor. "Place one hand on my shoulder and I'll place one hand on your waist and you hold this hand. " He says grabbing my hand spinning me around laughing. "You know Harry likes you right?" He asks and I shake my head. "He likes Cho." I tell him and he laughs spinning me around again. "He thinks he likes her. He doesn't know everything." I laugh at that joke. "Very truthful." He says and I laugh. After a few hours everything starts dying down and I see Harry sitting in a chair alone. "Hey!" He says looking up at me. "Hi where's Parvati?" I ask and he smiles. "I was refusing to dance. How was your date with George?" He asks. "It wasn't a date I was actually hoping you would have asked me." I tell him and he stands up. "You looked beautiful tonight." He says getting up to leave and I smile standing up to leave.  "Delena!" I turn to see Harry walking back over to me pulling me in kissing me not like the second year kiss this one was real. " You're not scared of Draco?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Never was afraid of Malfoy."  He says and I raise an eyebrow. "Okay then what are we?." I say and he kisses me again. "So what do you want to be?" He asked and I smiled. "I thought so." He smiled.