Chapter 44: The Final Battle

It's morning and everyone wakes up. "Delena where is Harry?" Ginny asks and I stand up. "Delena! Ginny! Everyone Come outside." Neville yells and we walk out to see Voldemort, the death eaters, and Hagrid carrying someone. "Neville he's carrying someone who is he carrying?" Ginny asks. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" He says gleefully. "NO!" I yell trying to run towards him but George holds me back but Mr. Weasley had to help. "Foolish girl you must put your faith in me. Anyone who wishes to survive may join me now." He says. "Pss Draco come over here." I turn to see Draco. "Dray please don't." I tell him and he looks over at me walking towards Voldemort who awkwardly hugs him then Neville steps forward. "Well I was   hoping for someone a little better but I'm sure we can find a place for you what is your name?" He asks calmly. "Neville Longbottom." Neville says. "I’d like to say something. Doesn’t matter that Harry’s gone. People die everyday—friends..family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he’s still with us…in here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks…all of them. They didn’t die in vain! But you will! Cause you’re wrong! Harry’s heart did beat for us! For all of us! It’s not over!” Neville says pulling the sword of Gryffindor out of what looks like the sorting hat. "Delena look!" Ginny says and Harry falls out of Hagrid's arms running and the rest of us charge at the death eaters. I go towards Amycus and Alecto with Percy Weasley the old Gryffindor head boy. "STUPEFY!" I yell and Alecto cackles reminding me of when she used the Cruciatus curse on me. "CRUCIO!" I yell the curse hitting her straight in the chest but it faulters. "Avada Kedavra!" She yells and something moves in front of me just in time. "Avada Kedavra!" The person yells hitting Alecto square in the chest the person falling to the ground. "Mommy?" I ask. "I'm okay sweetheart just remember I'll always love yo-you!" She says closing her eyes. "Mom? No!" I yell. "What have you done child?" I turn to see my father. "You don't have a child. After right now I will no longer be in your life. You had one child Draco Lucius Malfoy your son. OBLIVIATE!" I say and he looks at me. "I must get my son and leave my poor wife." He said running away. I turn back to help Percy. "You killed Fred you bloody jerk." I tell Amycus. "Petrificus Totalus!" I say and he turns to stone. I shoot sparks out my wand blowing him into pebbles. Suddenly the death eaters disappear. "Delena! It's over we're done." Percy says and Harry comes running over to me and I hear Percy mumble breath spray. "Why?" I ask and turn to see Harry who hugs me and kisses me. "It's over it's really over for good this time." He says smiling.