Chapter 40: Train Ride

Delena Potter's P.O.V

"Come on Ginny and Delena you don't want to be late." Mrs. Weasley says rushing us out the door. " Have you heard from him?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I'm sure Harry will be fine." She says and I stop. "Maybe I don't have to go back I mean I could work at Fred and Georges shop and help ou- I'm sure Harry just wants you to go to school and be around people who care about you." She says.
————————————————
Harry's P.O.V

"I miss her." I tell Hermione and she turns to look at me. "I know Harry I miss them too." She says "So how's it fell to be married?" She asks. "We we're married for a minute when that happened." I tell her and she nods. "At least you know she's going back to Hogwarts where she's cared about by our friends." Hermione says and I nod. "And you have your wand and a patronus it's more then just a pretty light.'' she says and I smile walking outside thinking of my happiest memory of when I first met Delena. "Expecto Patronum!" I say and the stag comes out. "Tell Delena I love her! Now please go find her for me." I say and it takes off I sigh and turn around to see Ron. "It'll be okay!" He tells me.
————————————————
Delena Again.

"Seamus she's upset." I hear Ginny whispered to him. "I will be fine." I tell her staring out the window. "Your worried about your boyfriend it's totally normal." Dean says taking a sip of his pumpkin juice. "He's not her boyfriend they got married yesterday." Ginny says Dean spits out his pumpkin juice, Seamus's eyes widen and Neville looks confused. "It was us eloping we're going to have a real wedding when it's over." I tell them and Dean kisses Ginny. Suddenly the train stops and we fall forward. Next I hear footsteps echoing. "Ah Delena Malfoy I heard of your betrayal refusing to join the dark lord." Alecto Carrows voice echoes through the compartment. "I'm in search of Harry Potter if any of you know if he is on the train." She says and we shake our heads. "No he isn't on the train nor in this compartment." I say. "Very well you may continue." She says glaring at me closing the door. "Bloody hell that woman is scary." I tell them and they nod. I turn to look back out of the window and see something silver after a few minutes I realize that it's Harry's Stag. "I hope they're okay!" Ginny says. "They're okay." I say pulling out my wand. "Expecto Patronum!" I say and my patronus moves through the window going towards the stag. "Oh my gosh their beautiful!" Ginny says looking out the window. "Who's patronus is that with yours?" She asks and I smile. "Harry's!"