16- Aiden.

Justin Foley

Justin Foley

What was it about my dad, that brought me back to the asshole? Well, I guess it was the fact that he broke out of jail and needed my help running from the police. Yeah..... what have I gotten myself into? A whole lot of fucked up shit, that's for damn sure.

  Currently, we were lying in an air conditioned van, somewhere in the middle of a desert. Our food variety was sort of small, but we had plenty of water. Our next stop happened to be tropical. And had many different stores.

I know what you're thinking. How could I leave Cova? She is in fact the love of my life. And to be completely honest, there is not a time that goes by that I do not think of that beautiful girl. I wish to have her with me, forever and always.

And as a matter of fact, I will go back to her. And sure as hell hope she'll wait for me. Sometimes, you must help out your family. Whether you hate them or not. I guess I just hope she thinks of me as much as I think of her.

Cova Sprouse

I woke up to the hot sun shining through the glass window. Burning my arm just slightly. Next to me, was the one and only Aiden Debree. Drool hanging out of his mouth.

  He was adorable. And everyone knew so. But I knew for a fact some other beautiful girl would cross his path, and suddenly, his interest in me would no longer exist. That was just the type of guy he was. So I couldn't get too attached like before.

Jenna: are you and Aiden really back together?

Me: uh, I don't know....

Jenna: don't you dare! he is bad news, and you know

Me: I need to get my mind off of Justin. You know that

Jenna: so he's going to be your next Corey? Wonderful

Me: no! If anything he's using me

Jenna: sure.

Me: believe me.

Jenna: when are you going to get over him cov? he's not worth it.

Me: can't you see I'm trying?

Jenna: Whatever.

Me: of course you'd be the one to leave me again

Jenna: ohhh, don't even GO there sister