The edge

Prompt 2 - Knife for #SePTXCC17. Mild trigger warning, nothing to worry about though.

Mitch swallowed as he gently ran the knife over his flesh, the edge caressing his skin as it traveled down his neck. The barely-there touch made his hair stand on end and his hands falter. He knew if he pressed the knife just a little harder, it would cut the fragile skin over his racing pulse.

Swallowing, he pulled the knife away just to take a deep breath-

"Please put that away." Mitch froze, turning around to look at Scott. His best friend looked terrified, his face white and his eyes wide in horror. "Please Mitch," Scott's voice trembled and Mitch felt a wave of guilt, "Please, please, I'll do anything-"

"No!" Mitch exclaimed and tossed the knife away, "It's not what you think, Scott! Really! I wasn't-" He sucked in a breath as Scott rushed towards him, those strong arms gathering him up in a crushing embrace. He winced when he felt the tears touch the skin of his neck. "Honey," He whispered, wrapping his arms around Scott, "It really wasn't what you think. I was just experimenting with mild knifeplay."

Scott froze before sagging against him with a huff, "Jesus Christ, you-" Mitch's lips twitched into a guilty smile as Scott pulled away from him and glared, "You're not allowed to do that without my supervision." Mitch barely got a chance to open his mouth before Scott surged forward to kiss him, silencing all protests.