Sappy af

Prompt 5 - Fresh for #SePTXCC17

I'm gonna be away for the day tomorrow so I'm posting this one today. Hopefully, this doesn't break the rules:P

Scott's lips twitched in a fond smile when he felt familiar hands slip around him and a warm body press against his back. He knew if he glanced over his shoulder, he'll see Mitch resting his head against Scott's back with his eyes closed and expression content.

There was something very innocent and sweet about this; about Mitch's tendency to cuddle up against him after he had taken a bath. His lover would spend a few minutes silent and relaxed in Scott's embrace, looking like there was no other place he would rather be.

Scott loved it. His lips curled into an amused grin as he walked forward to get some coffee and Mitch followed, still clinging to him with his face pressed against Scott's bare back. He turned after the Keurig was switched on and wrapped his arms around Mitch, dipping his head to press light kisses against his lover's hair and forehead, "Morning beautiful," Scott murmured, feeling a flood of warmth at the sleepy and trusting expression on Mitch's face, "will you ever tell me why you do this everytime I shower?" Scott asked in amusement as he brushed away those baby bangs.

Mitch turned his head and pressed his nose against Scott's skin, "I like it."

"It's more than that." Scott disagreed as he rubbed Mitch's back, "You cherish this."

Mitch was silent for a long time but he did eventually reply, "Yeah."

"Why?" Scott asked as he nuzzled his lover's cheek with a content smile, "Or is it a secret?" He teased.

Warm brown eyes glanced up at him, "You smell fresh, untainted."

Scott bit back an amused smile, "So I smell rotten and tainted the rest of the day, good to know Mitchy."

Mitch rolled his eyes and turned his head away to hide from the world once again. Scott's expression softened as he felt a surge of affection for the most important man in his life.

How did he get so lucky?

Mitch spoke again as Scott wrapped his arms completely around him, creating a protective cocoon, "... fresh and untouched by the world." Mitch confessed softly, "I have to share you with everyone; friends, acquaintances, fans, the industry... this is one part of you I can keep to myself."

"Baby," Scott tightened his arms around Mitch, helplessly enamored. Mitch made him feel so loved and cherished that it was almost overwhelming sometimes. "You can keep all of me to yourself."

Mitch huffed out a laugh, "That's a nice thought. Impossible, but nice."

Scott brushed his thumb against the warm cheek, "Everything I am is yours." He grinned, "Including my freshly showered body, wanna taint it?" He wriggled his brows at Mitch.

Mitch groaned and slapped his arm, "I hate you."

"That's a lie~!"