Lace Against Skin

Prompt 3 - Underwear for #SePTXCC17. Slightly mature 

Mitch was allergic to pants and that was fact of life. The pants came off as soon as they entered their home and Scott really didn't mind. In fact, he kinda loved it. He could pull Mitch into his arms and slip his hands under his shirt to cup that ass with only the thin barrier of the underwear preventing skin on skin contact.

But something was different today. Mitch had ditched his pants as soon as they were home but his shirt was long enough to cover everything. Mitch could be naked underneath and Scott still wouldn't know. Something in his lover's movements was different too. He seemed less confident and didn't walk around as comfortably...

Scott narrowed his eyes and when Mitch passed him again, he reached out and pulled Mitch into his embrace, ignoring all protests. They were half-hearted anyway. Mitch was too busy giggling as he struggled in Scott's arms.

Scott slipped his hands under Mitch's shirt and froze, feeling delicate lace instead of soft cloth. "Baby," Scott rumbled, pulling Mitch closer as arousal surged through him, "you've been hiding." He spun Mitch around and pulled his shirt up, swallowing at the vision before him.

The black lacy boy shorts were stark against the skin of Mitch's ass. The same ass that still looked a little red and flushed...

Scott surged forward, slanting his lips over Mitch's as he lifted his lover off the floor and headed for their room.

His Mitchy deserved a reward.