Predictable, huh?

Prompt 8 - Ritual for #SePTXCC17
TW for what seems like stalkerish behavior and thought process. But there's nothing truly dark and absolutely no non-con. I don't that write and won't ever write that.

Beautiful little Mitchell Grassi was quite predictable, which was almost disappointing. He stepped out of his lavish home every morning in dainty heels he wouldn't be able to run in, fancy clothes that he would be loath to spoil, and a veneer of confidence that Scott saw through easily. He went to the nearest Starbucks, bought his favorite cold brew, signed a few autographs, and went on with his day completely unaware.

Pretty Mitch had no knowledge of the shadow that stalked his footsteps every day as he went about his routine. A shadow that had been stalking him for months.

Scott had first noticed him during his Grammy performance; mesmerized by the passion and energy, enthralled by the unique voice. He had traveled all the way from his native Texas to see the beauty in person, to see if his instincts were right.

They were.

He had been blessed with a mate of immeasurable beauty and talent, only for him to be a fragile human forever in the spotlight. Now he was reduced to watching the human from afar; hungering, lusting, and unsatisfied.

It was only a matter of time before the beast within him slipped past his restraint and claimed what was his. He came close several times when Mitch swept past him with the heady mixture of his natural body odor, cologne, and sex clinging to his skin. He ached to grab those dainty wrists and ruin that pretty red mouth.

So when Mitch passed by him - reeking of sex and smug satisfaction once again, Scott darted forward to snatch him away from sight. He intended to pin his beauty to the wall and reduce him to a whimpering mess until he was willing to listen.

He was the one pinned instead.

"You're quite shy... for an alpha werewolf, that is." Scott stilled and looked down at glowing golden eyes and the sly smirk on those pretty lips. He tugged at his wrists and tried to move forward but the bright ropes of magic held him in place. "Nearly 3 months," Scott narrowed his glowing blue eyes, "You've lingered around me, your energy and claim pressing down on me but you haven't come forward. Three months."

Scott's lips split into a grin as power and lust surged through him, "Witch."

Mitch leaned forward and brushed his mouth against Scott's, "I deserve to be courted."

Scott bit at those supple pink lips, "You deserve the world," He growled, licking his mate's moist flesh with heady satisfaction, "And I will give it to you."

Mitch hummed in satisfaction and pulled his magic away, "Good. I was getting tired of your boring little stalking routine."

Scott grinned, "I won't disappoint you again, my little witch. "