The Museum

When we got into the car, I sat in the back and Steven and Sam sat in the front.

"I advise not looking back here, Samuel. And keep your eyes on the road, Steven." I took my shirt off and my pants.

"Damn, girl." Sam laughed. I put on a pair of short jean shorts and a dark brown quarter inch sleeve button up. I ran my hands through my hair and put my sunglasses on.

Sam put on sunglasses and a hoodie to keep from being noticed. And Steven had a hood over his head with a pair of sunglasses too.

"We look like we're hiding something, damn it." I put my sunglasses on my head and sighed.

"Oh shit. Cap? We got company." Sam said. There were two people walking towards us. They had the Viper tattoo on there necks.

"Kiss me, Steven." I grabbed his shirt and leaned up on my toes to kiss him.

"Whoa. Shit." Sam chuckled. When I was sure they passed, we kept walking.

"That was embarrassing." Steve ran his hand through his hair.

"Well would've rather we get shot?" I asked.

"Not exactly."

"Then I'll do something else next time." I slipped my earpiece into my ear. "Director Fury?"

"Yes?"

"The Viper's here. Did you know that?"

"Not at all. Damn it. Keep an eye on them, Romero."

"Yes sir. Come on." I told the two beside me. Four Vipers were behind us. "Mr. Rogers. I might do some things in the next ten minutes that will really piss you off but that's the point." I turned a punched his nose.

"What the hell!?!"

"You slept with my sister!" I changed to use an American accent.

"What the fuck are you doing, Brooke?" Sam asked.

"I think you broke my nose!" Steve held his face.

"Go into the men's bathroom." I whispered before storming towards the women's bathroom.

"Brooke? Would you mind telling me what the hell you're doing?" Sam knocked on the bathroom door.

"Go check and tell me where the Vipers are. Use this." I handed him an ear piece. He nodded and left.

"Brooke? They're coming towards the bathroom. There's two girls. Have fun."

"Oh I will." I went into one of the stalls. I stood up on the back of the seat then pulled myself on to the top of the stalls. I threw a roll of toilet paper at the light, causing them to turn off.
I was now standing on top of the not even two inch thick stall walls, my feet on two. I stayed quiet until the door open. I jumped and kicked the door shut, shutting one of the girls' heads in the door. One down. One to go. The other girl kicked the door open, making me fall backwards. I stood up and brushed my hair out of my face. The girl flipped the lights on, then off. I closed my eyes and listened to where she was. Her fist connected with my cheek. I turned and kicked her torso. I made the light with my hands and watched her. She stopped, watching me. I made the light disappear as I punched her eye. She kicked my torso, not helping my ribs. I gasped and fell backwards. She took advantage of that and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed off the wall and managed to through her off balance. She hit the ground, her head bounced off the ground. I kicked her abdomen before leaving her and her friend. I went into the men's bathroom to see four men on the ground. Steve was looking in the mirror at his nose while Sam was finishing off another guy.