• nine •

•••
"JJ, Cheryl, I'm home. Jug's with me." I shouted at my siblings as I entered our house, holding hands with Jug.

"Hi, Jug." said Jason smiling. He was trying to get along with Jug, I knew Jason didn't like Jug and Jug didn't like him very much but still they knew they both were important to me so they were trying to get along.

"Hello, Jason." he said.

"Hi, Jones." said Cheryl from the top of the stairs. "It's good to see you."

"Same here, Cheryl." he said.

"Okay. Mom and dad are not here, right?" I asked to my twins.

"They're visiting our cousins." Cheryl said. I nodded and rushed upstairs, taking Jug with me. I opened the door to my parents room.

"Blossom, what's on your mind?" he asked smirking. I threw a pillow at him.

"Not what you think." I said giggling. "In your dreams, Vanilla."

After five minutes of researching I finally found the key. "Let's go, Vanilla." I told him as I walked towardS the door.

"Did you just steal the key of your own car?" he asked. I smiled.

"They are punishing me because I got D in English." I said.

"But you got A in English." he said.

"It's not the point. I got the car but let me warn you, I'm not a good driver." I said.

"Yeah, I realized." he said as he fastened his seatbelt. "I don't wanna die before I didn't even left Riverdale." he said I unsuccessfully trying to cover up his smile.

"Don't worry, Vanilla. I won't let that happen."
•••

My parents took away my car because they didn't want me to date him.

•••
After a 30 minute ride from Riverdale, we were lying on the ground looking at the stars.

"I can't believe you've never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show live." Jug told me.

"Well, you know it's my favorite movie but I just didn't have the time to go and watch it live." I said.

"We're going to the next feature. No objections." he said and I laughed.

"Sure thing, Vanilla."

I was still looking at the stars when he turned to me. He pressed his lips against mine, soft but tender, calm but dangerous. We just stopped to breathe, neither one of us wanted it to end.

But I slowly pulled myself away. He looked at me nervously, thinking he did something wrong. He couldn't be further away from the truth. Everything was right, he was right.

"I love you, Jughead Jones." I said looking at him.

"I love you too, Rose Blossom." he said before leaning in to kiss me again.
•••

I loved him.

•••
"OMG, you kissed!" said Cheryl. I covered her mouth so that Jason wouldn't hear her. It was the first week of freshman year.

"Shut up." I said. "I don't want JJ killing my boyfriend.

She laughed but she didn't mention it ever again.
•••

My first crush. My first kiss. Always him.

•••
I was at Pop's when I opened my eyes, my head was placed over Jughead's shoulder. I looked at him to see him looking at me.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked smirking.

"Yeah." I said as I yawned.

"Good, otherwise my shoulder would be dead for nothing." he said. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm gonna grab us some coffee." I said. "I need some."

"I can imagine how tired sleeping can make you." he said with a straight face but when I sticked my tongue out at him, he smiled.
•••

I loved sleeping on his shoulder, it was comfortable. I smiled at this thought.

•••
"I'm going to spend the whole day with my family, okay?" I said to Jug.

"That means you won't be able to spend your birthday with me, Blossom. Think again." he said smirking but I knew he was sad that I was leaving.

"Sorry, Vanilla." I said kissing his forehead. "Deal with it."

"Think about Archie and Betty. Think about how they'll feel if you don't celebrate your birthday with them." he said, trying to convince me to stay with him on my birthday. "They'll be broken. Sad. Left behind. Don't do this to them."

"You have no right to talk about birthdays, Juggie." I said and he smiled as he rolled his eyes. "Bye, try not to miss me." I said as I smiled and walked towards the exit.

"It'll be hard." he shouted at me from the booth. I smiled, said good nights to Pop and went home.

Tomorrow was a big day, tomorrow was when we were going to fake Jason's death.

None of us could've imagined our fake tragedy would turn into a real one.
•••

I just left him. It must have been so hard for him to learn that his girlfriend was nowhere to be found, the last person who saw her - Cheryl - didn't have any idea of where so might be.

Then I came back with some of my memories gone. Slowly I remembered everyone but him.

He must have felt awful. Because of me. I did this to him. I was so focused on helping Jason so that I didn't care about Jug's feelings.

I'm sorry Jug.

I really am.

🌹

AUTHOR'S NOTE: AGAIN MEEEE! 👋 OKAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS EPISODE, WE'LL LATER DIG INTO SOME JUGHEAD x ROSE MOMENTS BUT FOR NOW LET ME JUST SAY:

IN ONE OF THE NEXT EPISODES ROSE WILL TELL JUG THAT SHE FINALLY REMEMBERED HIM!!!!

AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS----> ROSE IS A VIRGIN. JUG AND SHE NEVER DID IT. YET 😉😏