Chapter 4

I was in the common room sitting at the table doing the homework Professor McGonagall gave me from all of my teachers. I was working on Charms when Harry, Ron, and Hermione busted into the common room "OLIVE ARE YOU OKAY."
"I am fine guys but I have something I need to tell you three something. Let's go to my corner and I will tell you."
We sat down in the corner and I explained to them all about the voice and Dumbledore now searching the school. "Oh my god Olive how long can't you go to classes?"
"Maybe until it is all solved."
"Olive someone is looking for you."
"Thanks Neville."
I got up and walked to get all of my stuff and went out of the portrait. "Draco let's go to the library to study." I decided to tell Draco about my birthday being tomorrow. "Draco, my birthday is tomorrow."
"Oh did you tell Potter, Weasley or Mudblood?"
"Wait what did you just call Hermione."
"Mudblood."
"DRACO I KNOW SHE IS MUGGLE BORN BUT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE CALLED MUDBLOOD."
I shut all of my books and packed them away "Wait Olive I am sorry please stay and help me."
"Why should I?"
"I am really sorry it was my bad I shouldn't have called her Mudblood."
I sat back down to help him when I heard Hermione outside of the library. "Draco hide my friends are here."

                           Draco's POV
       I ran and hid like Olive told me to and I heard Mudblood telling her something. "Why are you in the library?"
"Studying."
"Hmm okay whatever."
"Hermione if you don't mind I want to study by myself."
"Sorry I will leave now."
I came out if hiding and sat with Olive again. She was explaining some charms and I was actually learning. When the Mudblood walked back in and saw me studying with Olive. "Olive I thought you wanted to study by yourself."
"Look I promised I would help him with charms I am so sorry Hermione I didn't mean to lie to you."
"Olive what is going on here?"
"Ron it is nothing just studying."
"What are you dating Draco or something?"
I decided to speak, "GUYS STOP FIGHTHING."
"I am sorry Draco I didn't mean for this to happen while we were studying."
"Look Olive it is fine I am sorry I shouldn't have asked you to help me."

                              Olive's POV
       I ran after Draco. "DRACO, PLEASE COME HERE AND TALK TO ME."
      "Look Olive I am sorry for that back there."
      "It is fine maybe I can find a different space to study."
      "Look Olive I will find someone in my house to study with so I won't have you fighting with your friends over me."
       I watched him walk away and to the Slytherin staircase. I walked to the Gryffindor common room and sat down on the couch. "Olive what is wrong?"
"It is nothing Fred."
"It is clearly something you look like someone died."
"It is okay Fred."
"It don't look okay."
"I AM FINE FRED JUST STOP OKAY." I got up and walked to the girls dormitories and went to bed really early.

                                  Hermione's POV
             When I got back to the Gryffindor common room Olive was no where to be found so I looked in the dormitory and there she was asleep. I walked out of the dormitory and sat down on the couch. I felt really bad for what I did to Olive in the Library I shouldn't have done that I need to apologize to her. "Hermione?"
"What Harry."
"What happened I heard Olive yelling at Fred then the girls dormitory door slam shut."
"Olive yelled at Fred?"
"Yes."
"I am gonna go and study."

                             Harry's POV
           After Hermione left Olive walked into the common room. "Harry I need a hug." I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Harry what is so wrong with me?"
"Nothing you are perfect nothing is wrong with you."
"I am too nice to people and almost ruined my friendship with Ron and Hermione."
"Who were you being too nice to?"
"Draco, I was helping him study and they got mad at me because I am too nice."
"Well it is okay I don't care if you help him even if I hate him."
"Thank you Harry."

                             Olive's POV
      I went to bed and fell asleep again. I woke up in the morning and I am now 12 years old. I walked out of the dormitory and into the common room I saw Ron and Hermione and walked straight out of the portrait and down to breakfast. I think my dad saw that I was upset because he demanded I talk to him after breakfast. We walked to his office and I explained starting with studying with Draco to now. "Olive my child I am so sorry that this happened, wait Potter was comforting you when you were upset?"
"Yes he was I was upset I went to bed earlier then I normally do and woke up to him in the common room and I talked to him and I felt just a little bit better."
"Child I am so sorry that happened what can I do to help?"
"Dad I wish Hermione and Ron would forgive me already."
"Wait Weasley is apart of this too?"
"Yeah what am I supposed to do dad?"
"I will talk to Draco, Miss. Granger, Mr. Potter, and Mr. Weasley."
"Dad I am so sorry I brought you into this."
"You are my daughter I am your father I am gonna be here for you."
"Thanks dad."
I walked out of his office and back to the Gryffindor common room I will have to try to make everything better. I walked out of the portrait again and walked to the library. I sat down and read my books. What am I supposed to do. I was reading and Draco walked in. "Olive can I talk to you about something important?"