Chapter 13

"I do, I do."
"Hermione and I will practice." "Do either of you want a glass of water?"
"I do."
"Okay Harry give me a glass." He handed me a glass. I put it down on the table. I pointed my wand at it. "Aguamenti." Water started to come out of my wand. I handed Harry the glass of water.
"Thanks Olive."
"No problem." Neville ran into the common room and passed out. "Guys someone put some kind of hex on him." I ran over to him. "Wait it was no hex." I helped him stand up. "Okay I want to practice more charms." I sat back down and flipped through the charms book.
"Hey Olive."
"Yes, Harry."
"Never mind."
"Okay."
"Harry, Ron, Olive, I am going to bed see you guys tomorrow morning."
"Okay Hermione see you tomorrow." I put my wand down and closed my charms book. I walked over to the couch and pushed Harry and Ron over and plopped down in between them. "So guys who thinks I am awesome?" Ron, and Harry started to laugh. I started to laugh too. I kissed Harry on the cheek and then kissed Ron on the cheek. "I am going to bed I am leaving my charms stuff out here. I am taking my wand with me though. See ya guys in the morning." I ran up to the girls dorms and fell asleep.

Ron's POV
"Harry she left all her charms stuff maybe we can copy so we don't get caught in the morning."
"Good Idea." We started to copy her work. When we both finished we put it back and went to bed. I woke up and walked into the Common Room and saw Olive sitting there with Harry. Are they flirting with each other. Olive pecked Harry on the lips. A bit of anger started to build up in me. I stomped down the steps and out the portrait hole. "Ron?!" I heard Olive calling after me. I looked back and she was running down the moving stairs. I saw the stairs were going to move and she was running. She jumped as soon as they started to move and I could hear her screaming. "Ron come back here." I could hear her shoes hitting off the steps. When I fit heard no running I thought I was safe. I then felt something heavy on me and I started to role down the stairs with Olive on top of me.
"You jumped on me!"
"You wouldn't stop."
"I didn't want to, I saw you kiss Harry."
"I didn't kiss him."
"I saw you guys."
"It wasn't a kiss, it was just a kiss on the cheek but he moved his face." I looked at her with a puzzled look. "I swear Ron that is all that happened." I hugged her while we were still on the floor. I stood up and helped her up.
"I am sorry Olive."
"It is okay." We walked into the Grand Hall. We heard a lot of commotion. "What is all of this commotion?"
"I don't know Ron." We look up at the teacher table and there is Snape. "What is Snape doing?"
"I don't know." I walk to the nearest seat that is in the front.
"Ron move over I want to sit on the end."

Olive's POV
I sat on the end and looked at my dad with a puzzled look. Before he could mouth anything the owls came with the post. River flew in and started to eat my toast. I saw I had more than one letter. I started with my letter from my mum.
Hello Sweetie,
It is mum I wanted to know how you were. Your dad told me about what has been going on. I Will send more owls now.
Mum
I thought that my mum would tell me a lot more but I was wrong. I looked at my next letter.
"Olive it is from the Malfoy's."
"I know Ron I can read." "What could the Malfoy's want?"
"I don't know Olive. Only way to find out is to open it." Before I could open it my dad walked past and tapped my shoulder. That was the sign of we need to talk. I brought the letter with me to the dungeons.
"Olive what do you have there?"
"Its a letter from-." Before I could finish he took the letter out of my hand.
"Why would the Malfoy's be writing you?"
"I don't know honestly." I watched him open it. He read it silently. Then I watched him read it again and again and again.
"Olive?"
"Yes, Dad?"
"Have you talked about marrying Draco?"
"No! Why?"
"That is what this letter is about." My jaw dropped.