Chapter 11

Draco's POV
   "Draco thank you for sticking up for my daughter."  I looked at Snape.
"Why wouldn't I stick up for her? She is your daughter."
"It is just that her mom wanted to send her to muggle school and not tell her she is a witch."
"Why would she want to do that to Olive?"
"I don't know I wondered the same thing." I looked at Snape. "Draco what is wrong?"  I let out a breath.
"Just Olive passes out and stuff when Quirll is around and Harry did that in Defense against the Dark Arts class."
"So what are you saying?"
"Are they related in anyway possible?"
"No Draco Olive is my daughter and Harry is Lily and James Potter's child."
"Okay sorry I didn't know." Snape looked like he was gonna die when he was talking about Lily Potter.
"Draco I think you need rest."
"You're right I do."
"Go to your common room and sleep, remember classes tomorrow."

           Snape's POV
  I sat with Olive for another hour. I then stood up and walked out. I walked to Dumbledore's office. "We need to talk."
"What Severus?"
"Draco is on to something."
"What do you mean?"
"Draco is figuring out that when Olive passes it out it is after seeing Quirll and Harry passed out as well in his class once." Dumbledore looked up from the paper.
"They aren't related Severus, Lily would have told you if they were."
"You're right."
"Stop getting so paranoid it is okay."
"Okay Dumbledore." I walked out of his office and down to my office I better owl McGonagall.

        Professor McGonagall,
   Olive will not be in any classes for a few weeks based on her current situation. I have had to make that decision based on what has happened. She will also be spending a lot of time in the hospital wing instead of the Common Room. I am sorry for the inconvenience by my owl. Olive will be attending classes again in few weeks but for right now until searches are done and over with she will not be attending classes. Anyway I need you to do me a favor. Will you please try to make all kids understand if they hear anything or see anything they should tell a professor or Dumbledore? Thank you Minerva. Also one more thing can you make sure Quirll doesn't go near the 3rd floor?
      Thank you,
           Severus
I sent River the family owl to Minerva. I also saw that River brought back a letter from Olive's mom that I sent her a few days ago.
      Hi Severus,
What really? Oh my goodness poor Olive I will write her soon.
      Love,
   Mariah

  So I sent her an owl with more than 2 sentences. Then the reply I got was a 2 sentence owl. So Mariah. I decided to stop what I was doing and I fell asleep at my desk.

                                    Draco's POV
          I walked down to the hospital wing to see Olive. I walk in there and see Weasley, Mudblood, and Potter. Oh great. I walk in quietly and sat on the bed next to Olive. "Ronald why are being so dumb?"
"My name is Ron." I watched him say through gritted teeth.
"Sorry Ron."
"Whatever." I watched Mudblood punch Ron. "Ow what was that for?"
"You are being rude to Olive and you need to stop."  I watched Ron be a complete jerk to both if the of the girls. I got up.
"Weasley!"
"Oh look who it is."
"STOP BEING A JERK TO OLIVE AND HER."
"Huh like I would listen to you." I walked closer and grabbed him by his shirt.
"You better be nice to them or I will tell Olive's father on you."
"Draco Malfoy the little tattle tail." I had enough I let him go and grabbed Olive out of her hospital bed and ran her to Snape's classroom.
"Draco why did you grab Olive out of the hospital wing?"
"Weasley is being a jerk to her." I looked down at Olive. "Why is he so stupid?"
"He isn't stupid Draco." Olive finally spoke up.
"What?"
"He isn't stupid he is just going through a lot I guess." I put Olive down. She was standing up and walked over to her dad. "Dad I am scared."
"Why are you scared Olive?"
"What is going to happen when people find out the truth about a lot of people?"
"Olive everyone will find out the truth when they find out." "Draco to her back to the hospital wing." I grabbed her hand and walked her to the hospital wing. I saw Professor Quirll walking about I pulled Olive closer to me and I hid behind something.
"Draco why-"
"Shh."
"Why?"
"Professor Quirll." She wrapped her arms around my neck so she could get as close as she could.
"No no no."
"Master I promise you he will be dead next time." He walked past where Olive and I were hiding and down the steps to the dungeons.  Olive's face immediately looked angry now. She let go and ran I was too slow to catch her instead I found myself running after her.

                Olive's POV
I saw Quirll walk to the dungeons and I lost it. I ran for it and Draco was trying to catch me. I knew I had to go back to the hospital wing and Draco was supposed to take me back but I felt like i had to protect my dad first. I knew where he was going. I go to my dads classroom and there Quirll was. I walked in. "Don't even do it."
"Huh Olive Snape here to protect her dad again."
"Expelliarmus"  Quirll's wand flew from his hand and to the the floor. My dad ran out of his office after hearing me. "Now don't make me do it." I said to Quirll
"Do what?" He snapped at me.
"Avada-" I was about to do the killing curse when I was cut off by Quirll saying "Okay I'm out." Then he ran out of the dungeons.