Chapter 7

It is the day of the Halloween Feast. Hermione, Harry, Ron, and I walked down to the feast and ate something. I looked over and someone ran into the Grand Hall. "T- Troll in the castle."
"How did a troll get in the castle?" "Prefects take the students to the common room." My dad ran towards the doors and I watched him run and then he was out of sight. Harry grabbed my hand and tried to run me to the Common Room but I got out of his grip and ran to find my dad. Then a pair of firm hands wrapped around my waist. I looked at who it was. Fred Weasley. He picked me up over his shoulder and ran me to the common room. I escaped again and went into the the girls bathroom and found Hermione in there and the troll as well. Ron and Harry walked in and we were all in there. We killed the troll and Harry, Ron, and Hermione hid me behind them because my dad was there with McGonagall, Quirll, and Dumbledore.
"Children why are you in here?"
"We came in here to kill the tr-"
"No I thought I could do it so I tried and then it corned me and then Harry and Ron saved me."
"Not only Harry and Ron my daughter is in here too."
"Hi dad."
"Olive come with me NOW!!"
I walked out with my dad and down to his office.
"OLIVE EVA SNAPE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"
"Hermione was stuck in the bathroom and I thought I could help but then I found the troll was there too."
"Olive I think those 3 are bad influences on you."
"Dad please no."
"Olive as long as you-." Professor Quirll then walks into my dad's office. My dad pushes me behind him as like he was protecting me.
"Oh don't worry I am not here to kill your daughter."
"I am here for you."
"Do it and die."
"Who do you think you are Miss. Snape."
"The only one who isn't scared to kill you." I pulled out my wand. "Avada-."
"Okay I won't mess with your dad." He ran out of the office and to the stairs.
"Thanks Olive you are so brave."
"Well you are my dad I will always be here for my dad." I stood up and hugged him tightly. "I love you dad."
"I love you too." I walked out of his office and to the common room.
"Olive are you in trouble?"
"No I am not but I am probably going home for the Christmas holiday and so will my dad." They all stood there blank faced.
"Oh why Olive?"
"With everything that is going on."
"That is true."
"Ron what's wrong?"
"I was just hoping you would stay." I walked over to him and hugged him.
"I'm coming back."
"I know it is just, just never mind." I watched Ron walk to the boys dorms and I am standing there with Hermione and Harry.
"So Harry, Hermione how are you guys?"
"I am good I don't know about Harry."
"I am okay."
"Harry is it really okay?"
"Yes Olive."
"Okay." I hugged him and then walked over to Hermione and hugged her too. "I am going to bed guys see you in the morning."
"Goodnight Olive." I walked into the girls dorm and sat on the side of the bed. I decided to Owl my dad:
   Hey dad I just wanted to tell you that I think Ron likes me, I also think that Harry does too. I am not sure about Draco though. Anyways Dad they aren't bad influences on me I have made most of their decisions. Anyways Dad please don't be mad at me for saying that. Dad when you get this Owl I am probably already asleep but please since I am not in Slytherin please don't worry about me okay. I am perfectly fine being a Gryffindor. Just remember if you ever need me I am here dad just Owl me or try to find me.
     Love you always,
              Olive
I sent it with my owl River and went in my bed and passed out. When I woke up I had and Owl on my dresser I grabbed it and opened it.
    Olive,
     Why do you think they like you? We already established that they aren't bad influences on you. You haven't made a single one of their decisions you suggest them and they follow. I was a bit disappointed when you got separated into Gryffindor but I am perfectly fine with it now just as long as you are happy. Oh Olive you are so caring
       Love you,
            Dad

    The words made me smile and I put the Owl in my owl bin and went into the common room. Ron and Harry were down there. I caught them looking at all my homework and doing their homework. Hmm hmm.
"Olive!"
"Why are you copying my homework?"
"We didn't do it."
"Well why didn't you do your homework?"
"I had quidditch."
"Okay, what is your excuse Ron?"
"I just didn't want to do the homework."
"Ron you have to do your homework."
"I know I just don't want to ever."
"I don't want you to fail."
"We won't fail."
"Okay." We walked down to breakfast and I saw my dad sitting there. He looked like he had a bloody lip.  I ran over to him. "What happened?!"
"Come with me Olive."  We walked down so many corridors and got to his class. "He punched me."
"Who punched you?"
"Quirll punched me."
"What why!?"
"I don't know."
"Where is he?"
"He is in his office I think."
"Okay well I have to go love you dad."
"Love you too." I ran up the stairs and to Professor Quirll's room.
"WHY DID YOU PUNCH MY DAD?!!"
"I don't known what you mean."
"YES YOU DO WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM HE ISN'T THE ONE WHO THREATENED YOU IT WAS ME."
"Good point." He drew up his hand and tried to punch me I grabbed out my wand and held it up.
"Don't make me." My dad walked in.
"Get away from my daughter." Next thing I knew I was on the floor and passed out.