Chapter 15

Olive's POV
        "Olive," My dad said in a concerned voice. My mom's face was still dropped. "Olive I am so sorry you had to hear mom and me fight."
"It is okay guys."
"Olive, I am sorry."
"Mom it is okay." I hugged my mom. "Just don't leave because dad and I left the dinner party."
"Okay sweetie I won't." My dad walked over to us and hugged me and my mom. "Sweetie go start to pack."
"Mom, Christmas is tomorrow I will pack tomorrow."
"Okay." I walked upstairs and to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and thought of Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Oh crap my friends. I ran out of my room and down the steps.
"Mom dad I forgot presents for Ron, Harry, and Hermione." My mom and dad grabbed my arm and we apparated to Diagon Alley. I ran into the bookstore. "This is perfect for Hermione." We bought the book and we walked around for a little bit. I finally found stuff for Ron and Harry. I got Ron a joke book. I got Harry a box of chocolates and a lot of candy. We apparated back to the house and I ran upstairs. I grabbed wrapping paper out from underneath my bed. I wrapped the presents really fast. I used River to give Ron his. I used my dad's old owl to get Harry's his. It was night time and I yelled downstairs that I am going to bed. I got my pajamas on and went to bed. I drifted off into sleep. I woke up the next morning to a knock on the door of my bedroom. I uncovered myself and walked to the door. I opened my door to reveal my parents.
"Good morning Olive."
"Good morning guys."
"Let's go downstairs."
"Okay." I watched my mom and dad move away from my door. I stepped out of the door and shut my bedroom door. We walked downstairs. I saw that the Christmas tree had a lot of presents under it. I ran over to the tree. I sat down on the chair next to the tree and my mom brought me hot chocolate like she does every Christmas. "Mom, Dad I got you guys presents." I put my hot chocolate on the table next to my chair and grabbed their presents from me. I handed my mom hers and my dad his. I got my dad a new quill that writes by itself. I got my mom a book about cooking.
"Olive, I love it," my dad said in a cheerful voice.
"Yeah Olive, I love mine too," my mom said in a cheerful voice. I hugged my mom and my dad and sat back down in the chair. My mom handed me some of my presents. I opened one. It was a book about magical history.
"Mom, who got me that book?"
"Herminne"
"The correct pronunciation is Hermione."
"Oh, Oops." I opened the second one. It was another book about famous magical people.
"Who got me this one?"
"Harry Potter." I opened the third one she handed me. It was some chocolate.
"Who is this one from?"
"Ron Weasley." My mom handed me more presents. I opened them all and I got a lot of books chocolate and spell books.
"Okay, Olive go upstairs and get dressed in something nice." I went upstairs and opened my bedroom door. I went to my closet and grabbed my knee length dress. I grabbed my boots and my purse that had a secret stash of chocolate, and money. I did my hair and walked downstairs. "Sweetie, look at your outfit."
"Mom, you bought this for me when I was ten."
"I know." My dad walked down the stairs in a suit.
"Sweetie, you look pretty."
"Thanks, Dad." "Okay so why did I have to get dressed in something nice?" My dad grabbed my arm.
"Bye Olive. Bye Severus." My dad and I apparated.
"Dad where are we?"
"Malfoy Manor."
"I told you I don't want to be around Draco."
"Listen we were invited to this a long time ago."
"Okay let's go in then." My dad and I walked to the door and we heard yelling from inside.
"Draco, you don't know how to do anything right," I heard Lucius yell. I moved my hand to knock but my dad grabbed it.
"Let me knock," I said in a whisper. My dad let go of my hand and I knocked loud enough for everyone to hear. Draco opened the door with tears in his eyes. "Draco." I jumped into his arms and hugged him. "What happened," I whispered in his ear to where my dad couldn't hear me.
  "Come in Severus," I heard Lucius say in a cold voice. Draco grabbed my hand and walked me into the door.
"Olive, can we talk?"
"Yes, Draco we can."  He grabbed my hand again and ran me up the stairs. He opened his bedroom door and it was a mess unlike my mine. We walked to his bed and sat down. He looked at me and I looked at him.
"Okay what did you and your dad hear?"
"Just your dad saying that you don't do anything right."
"Oh." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Listen, you can do a lot of things right." I started to lean in and I kissed him lightly on the lips. "Better now?"
"Way better," he said. He kissed me again and I kissed back. There was a knock on the door. I pushed him off of me and he opened the door. "Hello."
"Draco, I am sorry about yelling at you that you can't do anything right because I am wrong you made very good cookies."
"Cookies that is it I make good cookies."
"Well yeah," Lucius said. I then stood up and walked over to the door.
"Excuse me Lucius but Draco does a lot of things right he barely does anything wrong."
"Olive, you can't possibly believe he does a lot of things right," Lucius said with a chuckle in his voice. I started to clench my fists and I had enough. I punched Lucius right in the stomach. Lucius walked away after mumbling curse words under his breath.
"Olive, you stood up to my dad."
"Yes, I did because I like you Draco and I hate to see you upset." I closed the door and I kissed him again. I pushed him off, "Oh, and by the way I will date you now." I pulled him back into me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him more.