Chapter 5

"Yeah sure Draco." Just as he was gonna tell me something my dad walked in.
"Draco, why aren't you in the Slytherin common room?"
"I needed to talk to Olive about something important."
"Go to the Common room NOW!"
"Bye Draco."
"Bye Olive."
"DAD WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"
"WHY ARE YOU IN THE LIBRARY? YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR COMMON ROOM."
"Dad I wanted to get away from Hermione and Ron they are mad at me and I can't take it anymore."
"Olive I am sorry it is just you are my kid and I don't like when kids I don't know."
"Dad he just wanted to ask me a question."
"Yeah maybe he was gonna ask you out or something else."
"Dad I am 12 I am not gonna date yet." I stood up and hugged him. "Dad don't worry you aren't gonna lose me you should know that."
"Olive I know but sometimes my brain gets the better of me."
"I know dad."
"Ahhhh guys I was right Professor Snape is Olive's dad."
I pulled out my wand and put a memory charm on them.
"Dad I am sorry I didn't mean to memory charm them please don't be ma-"
"Sweetie I am not mad we don't need anything else happening."
"Dad I want to talk to Draco."
"You can't it is almost midnight grab your books and go to the Gryffindor house please."
"Okay dad." I packed up my books and walked to my house. Then I started to hear someone talking.
"Sorry I disappointed you I will get him next time." It sounded like Professor Quirll. I ran and hid behind the staircase "It won't happen again the kid will be dead next time I promise you will see."
"How can you possibly promise he will be dead? He is the boy who lived." Wait he is talking about Harry. I still had my wand in my hand I knew a spell that has never been said to anyone and it recorded everything that was just said. I waited until they passed and I ran. I ran into the common room with tears in my eyes and walked over to the couch and sat down. I was still crying.
"Olive are you okay?"
"Yes Ron I am okay. Wait Ron."
"Yes Ron." I immediately got up and hugged him tightly.
"Oh Ron I missed you so much."
"Olive are you okay?"
"No I am not someone wants to kill Harry, Ron I am so scared."
"There I nothing to be scared of I know he will find out."
"The feast is tomorrow."
"I know Olive."
"What are we gonna do."
"Hey look at me."
"Yeah."
"He will be fine he is the boy who lived."
"You are right he is."
"Olive I think you should go to bed you have had a long day."
"Ron I am scared. I know there is no reason to be but I am."
"Go to bed you will forget it tomorrow." I walked into the dorm and fell asleep

Ron's POV
Poor Olive she doesn't deserve this I feel bad since I like her I shouldn't have been so mad at her. I was lost in thought that I didn't realize Harry and Hermione were down here "I erm can you repeat that?"
"Why was Olive crying so much?"
"I don't know."
"AHHH!!"
"OLIVE." Hermione ran to the girls dorms.
"RON-please-I-am-scared." I grabbed her and sat her down I rocked her and petted her hair.
"Olive it is okay." I kept telling her this and petting her hair.
"Thank you Ron." I watched her close her eyes and fall asleep I laid her on the couch and got up. I sat on the other chair in between Harry and Hermione.
"Ron how did you know to do that?"
"I have my little sister Ginny."
"I didn't know you had a little sister."
"Yeah I do Hermione."
"Oh cool."
"Hermione I am not allowed in the girls dorm and I don't know how she is gonna get to bed."
"It is okay I will try to carry her." I watched Hermione trying to pick her up to take her to the bedroom. "Ron she is too heavy for me to pick up can you help me?"
"Yeah I will." I grabbed her and picked her up to give her to Hermione. I put Olive in Hermione's arms and she almost fell over. "Hermione are you okay."
"Yeah I am great." I watched as she actually made it up the steps and opened the girls dorm. Hermione walked back out of the girls dorm and wanted to talk to me. "Ron do you like Olive?"
"Why Hermione?"
"You answered my question with another question. You do like her."
"Please don't tell anyone."
"Okay I won't."
Hermione and I sat down with Harry again.

Olive's POV
I woke up the next morning to Hermione waking me up. "Hermione are you still mad at me?"
"No Olive I realized I was wrong."
I got out my robes and got dressed. I walked down and into the Common Room. I walked out of the portrait and walked to breakfast to find Draco in the corner. I walked over to Draco. "Draco are you okay?"
"I am fine it is just I miss talking to people."
"Why what is wrong?"
"I am just it don't matter." He got up and sat with Slytherin. I sat down at Gryffindor and ate some toast I stood up and walked out someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Draco. "Hey I am so sorry for what happened back there."
"It is okay." Then I found myself on the floor. "Draco what was that for?"
"I am protecting your life."
"Draco no please stop it is okay."
"Olive!"
"Ron, Harry, Hermione!"
"Weasley, Potter, and you help me protect Olive."
Hermione and Ron grabbed out of their wands and was trying. Harry grabbed my arms and pulled me up and ran me to my dads office. "PROFESSOR SNAPE!"
"Potter what is wrong?"
"It isn't-."
"OLIVE." He grabbed me and pulled me into him. "Potter what happened?"
"Olive left the common room to go down and eat and I was still getting dressed. But when I got down there she was on the floor and Draco was protecting her. When we got out and into the corridors we saw her and Draco told us to help him protect her. Ron and Hermione pulled out their wands and I ran her to you."
"DoD you see anything?"
"No but I think there was noises and that is why Draco was trying to protect Olive."