Chapter 14

Olive's POV
  I was walking around my house. I had a dinner to go to with my mom's side of the family. I fixed my black straight hair into a half up half down. I put some of my hair into a bun with the rest of it down. I also put on my leggings and a sweater shirt. I put on my boots and walked downstairs. My dad and mom were dressed. "Mom, Dad how does this look?"
"Oh my gosh sweetie it looks amazing." We shut off all the lights and grabbed our wands. I put mine in my boot. I grabbed my dads left arm. My mom grabbed my Dads Right arm and we apparated. We were at my grandparents house now. My mom went to the door. She knocked and my grandparents opened the door.
"Mariah, Severus, Olive!"
"Hi Mema."
"Hi mom."
"Olive, you look so good."
"Thanks." I saw Draco walk behind my gram. "The Malfoy's are here?"
"Yes, we are good friends."
"May I go in."
"Of course Olive." I walk past my grandparents and into the house.
"Draco!"
"Olive, you're here." He ran over to me and grabbed my waist and hugged me I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back.
"Awe does Olive have a boyfriend," I heard my gram say. We immediately stopped hugging.
"No, we aren't dating."
"Okay." She looked as though she was very disappointed.
"Draco?"
"Yes, Olive."
"Let's go sit in the next room."
"Okay."  Draco and I walked out of the room and to the room where nobody was. We sat on the couch. "Olive I really like you."
"Draco I like you too, but it is only our first year."
"I am asking you out."
"Draco, I would love to."
"But."
"But it is only our first year maybe we should wait until we are in our second or third year."
"Olive please."
"Draco I will go out with you."
"There is another but coming."
"But ask me during school so it doesn't look li-" He cut me off by kissing me. I kissed him back. I pushed him off of me. "This is only our first year." I walked out of the room and with my gram, my mom, and my dad.
"Olive, sweetie."
"Yes, Dad."
"If you get uncomfortable you know how to apparate."
"Dad I don't want to be here and I don't want to be around Draco or marry him." I walked into the upstairs bathroom. I opened the door to my dad.
"Olive, I will apparate home with you. I have already talked to your mom and she said go ahead and go."
"Thank goodness, I just can't do it anymore." I grabbed my dad's hand and we apparated home. I took my hair out and sat down on the couch and put my head in my knees. 
"Dad, I am going into my bedroom."
"Okay."  I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I walked over to my desk and grabbed out parchment, ink, and my quill.
      Hello Fred,
           It is Olive, How are you guys all doing. I am half tempted to come see you guys but my dad won't let me yet. I went to a dinner party tonight with my mom's family but my dad and I left early. I hate being an only child but apparently my mom can't have children. I kinda want to come over there with you guys and see what it is like to have siblings and not just myself. My owl River will be delivering my message and I want her to bring me back your letter.
        Love,
       Olive Snape

    I tied my message to River and sent her out my bedroom window. I walked over to my closet and grabbed out my pajamas I put them on and went to my bed. I plopped in my bed and covered myself up. I slowly drifted off into sleep. I woke up the next morning with River sitting on my desk. I uncovered myself and walked over to my desk. I read it and everything I said he agreed with. Well okay then. I put the letter in my desk drawer. I walked to my bedroom door and opened it I walked down the stairs and heard my mom and dad fighting. "Look, Severus there no point in arguing with me!"
"Actually there is."
"How can there possibly be any reason to argue with me?!"
"You are being a complete jerk to me and MY DAUGHTER!"
"She isn't just yours."
"Your not denying your being a complete jerk which means you realize this too."
"I know in have been lately."
"Mariah, Olive means a lot more to me than your dumb parents dinner party."
"I understand that, but you can't just leave."
"Yes, I can Olive was uncomfortable, she is my daughter I am not just going to let you disrespect me and my daughter."
"I am done arguing with you I will pack my stuff and leave."
"Mariah I don't want you to leave."
"I know but it just better that way."  I ran up the stairs and shut my bedroom door I ran to my bed and buried my face in my pillows and I started to cry.  I was so upset, when I stopped crying I went into the bathroom. I made my eyes less puffy. I then heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Olive, it is dad wake up."
"I am up dad."
"Okay." I heard the stairs creek and I knew he was gone. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out my boots, my red sweater, and my jeans. I put my clothes on and walked out of bedroom and to the stairs. I took a big breath in and let it out and walked down the stairs. I looked at my dad and my mom and it seemed as nothing happened. I knew that something happened I heard it all.
  "Mom, Dad you aren't secretive your yelling is very loud I heard it all." My mom's and dad's faces dropped.