Chapter 12

'Omg 200+ reads in like a week? You guys are amazing! ilysm :)'

-

CHAPTER 12

In this world, some things are just completely unbelievable. So unbelievable, it doesn't seem possible that they even exist.

Which, in this case, is what Harry has just told me.

At least, it should be.

But for some odd reason . . . I happen to believe him.

"Well, what are you then?" I replied calmly. People always thought I was a crazy person for believing in strange mythical things, but I guess I happened to be right with my beliefs.

Harry just looked at me for a long moment before parting his beautifully shaped lips. "You . . . You're not questioning me?"

"Nope. I'm not."

"Why?"

I thought for a moment.

"I - I'm not sure . . ."

The once slightly parted lips of his turned into a huge smile that brightened up his entire face. "You're her." He said.

My head tilted to the side in utter confusion as I studied his face for any sort of answer to his confusing statement.

But I found nothing.

"I'm who?"

"Nevermind about that. But Charley. . . I'm. . . Well, you may think I'll sound like a fucking maniac for saying this, but-"

"Just tell me Harry. It's okay." I assured him, as I slowly made my way over to where he was.

This took him off guard a bit, but he just shrugged the thought away. "I'm. . ."

"Spit it out, Harry."

"I'm a -"

Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Dammit." I cursed under my breath as I angrily stomped over to my phone that was on the chair I was sitting on earlier.

It was Fletcher.

"Shit." I had completely forgotten about him and going over to his house after school today. I must've gotten so caught up with Harry and accidently hitting him with my car.

I pressed the talk button and nervously lifted the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I gulped.

"Hey! Charley!" Fletcher beamed from the other line, and I could hear the grin plastered on his face as he spoke to me.

"Hey Fletcher."

"Dude, where are you?"

I looked at Harry nervously but he wasn't looking at me.

He was observing something outside the window.

What the hell? But it's dark out? How can he see anything?

"Uhm, my uh. . . My dad wanted me, uh, to come with him to a. . . thing tonight. Last minute." I hoped he would believe me.

"A thing?" He didn't sound convinced.

"Y-Yeah."

"What kind of thing?"

"One of his, um, work things."

"Oh." He sounded defeated.

"Fletcher! I need your help!" I suddenly heard Casey in the backround of the phone and silently praised her.