Chapter 15

Serena's POV

I was lying on my bed crying. It had been one hour since I saw Hunter and Aquata kissing. I should've known that dream was the future, I thought as I sat up.

I touched the necklace Hunter gave me. I reached up and undid the clasp. I walked over to the dresser to retrieve the red box that sat on top. I opened it up and put the necklace back in.

I walked down the hall to Hunter's room. I hesitated before I knocked.

Hunter opened up in just jeans, his shirt missing. His hair was wet like he just came out of the shower. "Serena."

"Hi, um, I came to give this back." I held out the red box.

He shook his head. "Keep it. I want you to have it."

"I can't. I'm not that special someone anymore. You kissed Aquata so you should give it to her." I took his hand and put the box in it. I was about to turn away, when he grabbed my arm and dragged me in his room and shut the door.

"Hey!" I was struggling as he pushed me up against the door, his body pressed against mine. "What are you-" I didn't have time to finish, because his lips were suddenly on mine. His hands wrapped around me and lifted me up against the door.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, his fingers trailing along my lower back, even with the box in his hands. He broke the kiss apart and let me go. He stepped back, looking almost horrified and sat on the chest at the foot of the bed. He looked down at the box in his hands and started fiddling with it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat next to him. He moved over slightly to make room for me. He didn't look up or say anything.

"Serena, I'm gonna tell you the truth about me and Aquata. Remeber the day Neptune came to my room saying you went missing? And he talked to me in here?"

I nodded.

"Well, he found out from Aqurissa that you and I had slept together. She went to him after we ran into her in the hall. Neptune made up the story that you went missing. He just wanted to see for himself." Hunter looked down at the box in his hands. "He said I can no longer be in a room alone with you. I need to speak with him first before I speak with you, and we need someone else on the room when we speak together."

"Hunter, I had no idea." I placed my hand on top of his.

"He summoned me yesterday. I went to see him in his bedroom. He convinced me to get along with Aquata. After I went back to my room, I invited Aquata over. When she knocked I opened up the door, pulled her in and kissed her. I was hoping that when I kissed her, I would forget about you. I did at first. But then you came in and I knew I wasn't over you." He looked up at me. And for the first time since I met him, he had tears in his eyes. "Serena, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

I smiled. "It's ok." I leaned in and kissed him. He brought his hand up to my cheek and kissed me like it was our last, which it probably will be.

He stood up still kissing me and picked me. When he picked me up, he broke this kiss apart. He carried me to the bed and set me down.

We made love that night. It was perfect.

Hunter's POV

The next morning, I woke up expecting to be next to Serena. But the bed next to me was empty. I then remembered the night before. We had made love, and she had to leave early so we didn't get caught.

I smiled at the thought. I got up, put on some jeans and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the tub and walked back into my room to find Aquata sitting on my bed. She was wearing dark jeans and a persian blue shirt that matches her tail "What are you doing here?" I walked to my dresser, opened up the middle drawer and pulled out a white t-shirt.

"I came to talk to you." She stood up and walked toward me as I put on my shirt. She stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I was hoping we could get to know each other better since, you know, what happened with Serena."

I can talk to Serena and tell her I'm only 'dating' Aquata so Neptune doesn't suspect that Serena and I are dating. He would approve of Aquata and I, I thought as I cupped Aquata's cheeks. "You're right. I tried talking to her but she called me a jerk and a cheater. Her father won't allow us to date. But you and I, he would approve of it." I kissed her lightly, hating to kiss her.

She pulled away. "You know, we are cute as a couple." She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled back, remembering the tub. I didn't want to to do this, but I wanted our 'relationship' to seem as realistic as possible. I smiled at her. "Want to stay and come in the bath with me?" I stripped my shirt and jeans and stood in front of Aquata in my boxers. I didn't feel a hundred percent comfortable standing in front of her in only my boxers as I do with Serena.

"Of course." She raised an eyebrow and walked to the bathroom and shut the tap off. She took off her shirt and jeans to only her black bra and white underwear. I pretended to stare at her in awe. She stepped forward and got into the tub. I went in after her.

Within ten seconds, Aquata had her persian blue tail and seashell bra and I had my orangey yellow tail.

We sat across from each other in the tub since it was big enough for two people and a two three foot long tails. Aquata talked about marriage plans if we were to get married. I hated it, but I had to. I leaned forward and kissed her to stop her from rambling on. She kissed me back, and I thought of Aquata as Serena. It was difficult though, because her lips weren't as plush as Serena's.

She pulled back. "Why all of the sudden are you interested on me?" She raised an eyebrow like she suspected something.

"Ever since Serena yelled at me, I never noticed how beautiful you are." I kissed her. I reached behind her to undo her bra, but I thought that was too much.

There was a knock at the door. I pulled back. "One minute." I got out of the tub, dried off my tail and got my legs back. I put on my jeans and t-shirt and walked out of the bathroom to my bedroom.

I opened up the door to find Neptune standing there. "Neptune. Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted you to meet someone." He stepped aside to reveal a girl about my age. "Hunter, meet Tatiana. Your fiancé."

A/N

Mwhahaha! I'm evil!!

Who is this mysterious Tatiana? Why did Neptune do this!?! What about Serena? Hunter only planned on 'dating' one girl! Not two!

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!