A New Prisoner (Chapter 3)

Hey guys! I'll admit that I almost forgot to update today, this week has been so crazy. Anyway, hope you enjoy, please comment, and thanks for reading!

-----

All Keith could do was mentally curse himself for being so stupid.

He had his knife on him. He could've forced Shiro off and then negotiated. But no, he just let himself get captured.

Honestly though, it may not have been the actual Shiro, but Keith probably couldn't have made himself attack him.

He sounded like Shiro. He thought like Shiro. He looked like Shiro...

And now, Shiro's doppelgänger had won.

The pod shuddered once it docked, and the twisted feeling in Keith's stomach told him that they had blasted away in the Galra cruiser.

Shiro jerked the teen out of the pod and into the maze of corridors. How he knew which way to go, Keith had no idea. They all looked the same to him. And he didn't have Red or Black to help him now.

They stopped at a pair of larger doors, Shiro gave a single knock.

"Come on in, Kuron," a familiar but muffled voice replied nonchalantly inside.

Kuron, that's the clone's name!

Kuron obliged, and promptly shoved Keith into the control room. The four hybrid generals stood their waiting as Keith was forced to his knees.

The commander's chair whirled around, and there sat a cockily grinning, white haired Galra hybrid, his eyes twinkling with curiosity down at his new prisoner.

"Lotor," Keith snarled. Kuron's grip kept him from lunging at the prince.

"Ah, you must be the new Black Paladin," he smirked as he and the generals strolled forward. The first stopped a bit further away than the others.

Keith recognized her armor and blasters at her hips. So this was the one he'd saved in the Weblum...

"You know, he's kinda cute," a different general giggled, lifting Keith by his shirt collar. She was red, with yellow and blue-purple markings. She smiled at the human. "Kinda small though."

"Small--?!"

The third and larger one snatched Keith away. "His size will make him easier to kill, Ezor," she growled, large fluffy ears, and pink markings.

"No fair, Zethrid," the second complained.

"I may not be your size but I can still kick your asses!" Keith growled defiantly, legs thrashing wildly, violet eyes livid.

Zethrid reeled back for a strong punch at the puny Earthling, but the fourth grabbed the third's arm and forced her to drop Keith.

The fourth had no eyes, with a weird looking cat on her shoulder. They all wore the same dark armor suits.

"Who are you all?!" Keith demanded. "What do you want with me--?!" It was Lotor's turn to observe the human.

He snatched the human's face, his claws digging into the pale skin. The dark eyes, so full of fury, yet hiding fear. It was adorable.

"I'm attempting to reunify the galaxy, rather than conquer it like my father," Lotor explained. "But there is one thing in my way--"

Keith jerked away. "Let me guess: Voltron."

"Exactly. I knew you had to be perceptive," he grinned. "So you see, all this fighting is because of you. If you and the other Paladins agree to peace with the Galra, we can make the galaxy a better place--"

Keith couldn't help but snort. "Are you serious? Surrender Voltron, decommission the most powerful peacekeeper in the universe, to let the Galran Empire win. Wow, you're as crazy as Zarkon--"

Lotor snatched the boy's long black hair, earning a pain filled hiss from the teen. The brat had a big mouth, and knew little of the Galra Empire.

Or did he?

Acxa said he was in the Weblum. A High Druid saw him with a Galran sword. Maybe there was something more to the supposed "human".

Lotor could have quite some fun with him.

Instead, Lotor threw him down. "Take him to a secure cell. Acxa, you will interrogate him later, then I shall run some tests on him myself." They all bowed before Kuron and Ezor led Keith away.