You Read My Mind (Chapter 9)

Hey guys! This week has been seriously crazy! Anyway thought you'd like an update? Man, I cannot wait until season 4 for Voltron. I'm trying to watch other fandoms, but find myself fading from Voltron... Season 4 come save me! Anyway, thanks for reading, please comment and vote, and hope you enjoy!!

-----

Lance couldn't tell how much time had passed, where he was, or how far away the others were.

Why me?

It's not like the others cared, right? Keith proved that to be true when he left Lance behind.

And after Lance had risked his life for his leader countless times...

Eventually, after a while of sitting in the dark with these thoughts filling his mind, the door slid open.

Through the dim lighting, he saw Lotor of course, and two of his generals. One was the giant furry woman, almost reminding Lance of a bear and a kitty. The second seemed to have no eyes, and a cat resting on her shoulders.

It was the second one Lance was worried about.

There was something different about her, like, in a bad way. And it wasn't just because she had no eyes, either.

The second stepped behind him, tail lashing quietly.

Zethrid was at his right, ready to grab him if necessary. Lotor stood in front, blocking Lance's path to the door.

"Care to share anything, Blue?" Lotor smirked.

"Yeah, my name isn't Blue," Lance growled. Lotor leaned in close, their faces only inches apart.

"Then what shall we call you, Blue?"

"The name's Lance," he snarled, glaring darkly at the Galra. Lotor only smirked.

"Well, if that's all you have to say..." he paused, but Lance quietly glared at him. "Then we'll have to do this the hard way."

He nodded to the eyeless one, and she crept up behind Lance. Lance started to jump away, but Zethrid grabbed him and forced him down.

"Let go!" Lance shouted, his struggling useless in Zethrid's large grip.

Lotor nodded at the eyeless one, and she crept up and placed her hand on Lance's back. He froze, grunting from the pain as Naarti reached into his mind.

"Get... out..." Lance gasped as a purple glow emerged in his eyes.

"Now, Blue, I think you have some information to shared with me," Lotor smirked. "Where are the Paladins, hm? What is there plan?"

What is our plan?

They honestly didn't have much of one with Shiro becoming a clone and kidnapping Keith...

Lance smiled slightly through the pain. "We don't have one."

Lotor's smile faded. He glanced up at the eyeless general. She only shrugged, knowing he was telling the truth.

Then his smile quickly returned. "And the Black Paladin? What can you tell me about him?"

Lance eyes widened, he bit his tongue so tightly that it should've fallen right out of his mouth. "Keith-- no, don't-- he is... part--"

"Go on, Blue," Lotor urged. "Prove my theories right."

"G--Galra," Lance spat with a sigh. He was useless and a traitor now...

"Just as I suspected, and his strength would've made him a good general--"

Lance lunged again, just when Zethrid had loosened her grip slightly. "No! Don't you ever touch him!"

Lotor easily knocked the human back. He only grinned in response as he climbed to his feet.

Lance stared at the prince anxiously. "Don't worry Blue, I'll be back," Lotor mused as he followed his generals out of the cell.

He paused in the doorway, staring at his prize over his shoulder. "Then we'll have some real fun."

Lance trembled as his words after the door slid closed, and he was once again alone.