Fresh Bite

After taking a shower and changing clothes , I was now sitting in front of the mirrow.

I was brushing my hair and putting some cream on my body. As I was rubbing my legs , I felt a strange feeling that I was being watch.

I looked at my window from the mirror and saw nothing.

I then went to where my window was and closed it.

And turn everything off and was with my phone in the bed .

****************
Elsewhere Ed was riding his skate board home.

He was to busy thinking , that he didn't watch where he was going.

"God Dammit" Ed pushed himself off the ground and hoisted his bag onto his shoulder

"Why're on my street bro?" Mark questioned. " You tracked your nerd juice all the way down it"

"Really?" Ed was taking deep breaths . "Looks like I tracked some nerd juice on your face there" said Ed.

"Oh yeah ?" Mark punched him in the chest . "Is still there?"

Ed shook his head "Okay , just hit me man "

Mark smirked "Seriously?"

"Jesus , man I just gave you a fucking invitation to hit me " Ed repeated

"Oh , you just gave ne and invitation ?" Mark laughed , pulling his arm back and moving closer to swing.

"Yeah, do , it you fucking prick!" Ed egged , Mark with a little nod of his head and waved of his hand.

"Okay" Mark swung but Ed ducked forcing him to stumble while the nerdy kid darted away. He spun around and charged after Ed; 'Oh , you're so fucking dead!" he yelled chasing after Ed who headed for one of the divider wood fences.

Ed ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He raced for the fence then threw his bag attempting to throw it over but it struck the top and dropped to the floor. He jumped grabbing the top of the fencing and scrambled up and over before Mark had another chance to hit him. He dropped and darted through the small yard heading for another fence.

Mark stopped at the fence ; figured he made himself clear to the dweeb . He glanced down at Ed's left behind bag and crouched down , unzipped the bag and saw the weirdest stash of shit he's ever seen . His hands fumbled about the items ; a dozen or so wooden stakes and crucifixes. "God, seriously?" he questioned aloud while shaking his head then laughed finding the little shit weirder than he thought.

Ed managed to escaped from Mark , but he lost his vampire killing supplies. He climbed one fence then another moving through each small yard and jumped another fence. He dropped down on the other side peeking through two of the wooden slats making sure Mark hadn't decide to follow. He sighed with relief and stood up ; thankfully Mark wasn't smart enough to followed him.

He took a couple steps backwards then turned prepared to find his way home , but he came face to face with what he tried to warn Charley and Liliana.

"Stay away from me !" Ed yelled , his feet stomped onto the concrete patio then spun around facing the his nightmare. He dug into his jacket and jerked out a wooden stake. "Back the fuck up, man ; I'm armed and I know how to use this !"

 "Back the fuck up, man ; I'm armed and I know how to use this !"