Deadly Bloody Secrets

The sun showed bright the following morning over the neighborhood. I was ready and was making my way to my car. And saw the dumpster being hauled away.

"Good on his word, am I right ?" My mom asked me.

"Oh yeah" I replied

When I saw Amy coming over and quickly kissed my mom on the check.

"See, ya Mom" I said

"But Liliana ,don't be...."

The only thing I heard Amy say was "Hey, Mrs. Brewster "

*************************
I was now driving to school in a hurry , but I made it and was now sitting in my Journalism class. I looked to the side and notice more of the seats , now empty.

Was Ed telling the truth about , Jerry being a cold bloodsucking vampire or was it all in his head.

To get out of doubts , I will call him again , until he answer me.

I will have to " talk " to Charley. For him to help me.

******************
After school Charley had decide to go to, Eds, after finding out that he was missing, when he found Ed desk empty.

It had been months since Charley had come over to Ed's house. He rang the doorbell and was greeted by Mrs. Lee.

"Charley !" she greeted Charley

"Hey , Mrs. Lee " said Charley greeting her back

"What a nice surprise . Come in "she said as Charley went into the house.

"Rick, Charley's here " said Mrs. Lee to her husband.

"This looks great" said Charley

"Thank you" she said as she gave Charley a hug. "Look at you . So handsome!" she complimented  as Mr. Lee came over.

"Hey. Ed said you really sprouted up. Look at you. How's it going?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Ed's going to be sorry he missed you" Mrs. Lee said.

"Oh, he's not here?" asked Charley

"No. He leaves early" Mr. Lee said

"Um.... do you mind if I run upstairs and get a book Ed has that I need for class" asked Charley , smoothly lying.

"Of course . Make yourself at home" Mrs. Lee said , as Charley went upstairs.

***********************************

As Charley went up Ed's room ,it was pitch black. There was a little bit of sunshine coming through the window , but most of it is discovered by the window , but most of it was covered by the window curtains. He had posters all over his room and a notebook lay open in Ed's desk. Charley looked inside the notebook and had a vampire check list. wooden stakes, holy water, holy crosses , rosary beads, garlic , bible , leather neck guard , wooden spear, water guns ( soakers) , flashlights , mirrors, torch, and torch fuel, and as Charley looked furthered into the notebook. there was drawings on how to construct a cross , stake, a torch stake and a stake gun.

"Oh , man" Charley muttered, and then Charley looked at Ed's laptop and found it on Peter Vincent's website. "Peter Vincent . Welcome to Fright Night " the announcer said , but Charley quickly closed it the page. And he then look over at a folder that was named "The Jerry Diaries " and clicked on it and there was a butch of videos there.

He clicked on the video that was labeled "Dumpster"

"Oh, Adam. Here he comes . You see, You see what I'm saying ? Ed said.

On the video , it looked like someone was pushing the wheelbarrow towards the dumpster. But it looked like it was pushing itself .

"He a guy with a wheel barrow. The horror," Adam's voiced sounding sarcastic.

"Don't be a dick . You know what I'm trying to prove" said Ed in the video and then it was finish.

Then was another video labeled "Jerry arriving" . There . That's his truck "Ed said. The truck looked like it was being drive by its self.

"Fuck ! Fuck me ! Oh , he didn't look" Ed hissed. As he was saying that , the truck's door looked like it open and had closed by it self. " That's him right there , Adam. He does not show up in the video. He's so nailed . So nailed " Ed said and the video was over.

Charley stepped back away from the desk with his eyes glaze of the realization that everything Ed said was truth. His then darted to the pile of notebooks then in a rush he gathered them all up and crammed them into his backpack. He had to find Ed.