Deadly Bloody Pursue

"Come on " Charley said urgently.

Charley ushered us to run. Moving we made it to the garage and to our mom's van.

"I'll drive" said our mom. Since she was the closets.

Amy and I got in the back as Charley and my mom were in the front seat.

"Jesus Crist , Charley what the hell is going on ?" my mom asked.

"Whatever the hell it is, just floor it!" said , Charley.

I saw my car engulf in flames "My Car!" I cried out. I looked over to Charley. Then I saw Jerry , his eyes turn back to coal black. They way he stared at me creep me out.

My mom put the van in drive and raced down the street getting as far away from Jerry

My mom put the van in drive and raced down the street getting as far away from Jerry .

"Is everybody okay ? Nobody hurt?" my mom asked and just as soon as she said that, the motor bike that Charley was trying to fixed went through the back window. Amy and I screamed at that as it almost tried to chop our heads off. Charley kicked the bike away.

Charley then asked to switch seats and we did. "Jesus ! " My mom hissed.

"Mom , keep driving !" Charley said.

"This is seriously not okay, Charley. Who the fuck is this guy?" my mom asked.

"Mom, I told you , he's a fucking vampire" Charley said.

"Enough with the vampires" My mom said."Let's just calm down and call the police" my mom said as all of us got our phones out.

" I dont have any service!" Charley said.

"No Bars!" I said.

"I do, No" Amy said , but then backtracked.

"I hate this fucking desert. Now, I have a psycho next door" my mom hissed.

I then looked up and Jerry's was coming towardsus. "Charley, Jerry's coming" I said with wide eyes . Jerry's truck rear ended my mom's car.

"What the Fuck ?" Amy asked. crying out that out.