The End ?

Amy and Charley were invited that night  to Peter's penthouse.

Mom and I were cleaning some stuff of the old house.

I went to the back of the house and check if everything was ok and look to the other side . I was about  to breakdown , but then my mom came and hug me. We walk back to the front and went to our new house.

I tried to sleep , but I coudnt. I got up from the bed and look at the mirror, and there I saw that my eyes were Dark and my teeth have dispeared and were replace with fangs.

I look down and saw that my belly had grown and look a bit bigger.

Oh no , Charley was too late to kill Jerry , that  know was infected with him , my blood , was now his , even thought he was dead.

I quickly change, and put on sweets and a black shirt.

Ran as quick as possible , where he used to live. I went through all of the secret door and climb down.

I was now in the same place where Charley and Peter , where earlier.

I got a pain , in the stomach and I lay down. And took of my sweets and panties and started pushing.

"Why me ? " I cried out and started to scream.

After to much pushing , the baby was finally out. I grab the blanket I have brought and wrap him in it.

I look at him , to me he look the same as his.

I got up quickly and left him in the bed that was covered in my blood. And ran as fast as I could, to my house.

3rd POV

The baby began to cried , but stop when a figured appeared.

He had his jet black hair back and his shirt was still open. He then look down and smile. Hold up the baby and left with him , to the unknown.