Jayden's Agony

I was inside this four-walled place wherein my brother took me in.

Mental hospital.

An institution for mental patients. They were all thinking that I am mentally illed so they brought me here and to pay my sin for killing my own father.

I was a good son before and a brother but... Jeydon wrecked it.

I felt that my tears fell down on my both cheeks, so I wiped it immediately. It wasn't the first time I cried. Do you know what is the saddest part of living in this world? It is when the world you built was burned down into ashes.

Jeydon...

I hate him winning while I am always losing. I hate how he earns love while me doesn't earned any of it. And I also hate him smiling while each time I am grieving. So I made his life unbearable to lived with. I set him up to a marriage that was supposed to be mine.

I let him fell in love with the woman I loved since I was child, so I can also able to broke his dreams. Like how he destroyed my happiness.

Yes... that was Ryah, the girl in that picture which Jeydon torn apart. My beloved girl, my first love.

Huh! Funny how this life is playing around me. I should be the one who deserve to have a family not Jeydon. I should be the one whom raising my own child and watching him grown.

But why did it all turns out in his favor again?

Why I am still not smiling?

Why I am still in pain?

Why still nobody cares about me?

"Good morning, Patient 405, may bisita ka." I looked at the familiar nurse who entered inside my room. Behind her, I saw my Mom.

She is crying. Well the truth is, she always cries whenever she sees me.

Tch! I hate how pitiful she is by looking at me like that. She should be mad at me for murdering her  husband, my Dad. I don't deserve any of her symphathy nor her unconditional love.

"Son..." After that call, she put her bag beside my bed and hug me. Her arms wrapped around my neck while she is kissing my head, ear and my cheek. I know that is sweet so normally I should be touch right?

But I don't feel anything at all. I did not even cry but it doesn't mean that I am not sad. I just looked away in the window. I'm far from who I am before. No one can heal me.

"Leave me alone." I mouthed while clenching my teeth. I don't like her showing love for the man who sold his soul in hell.

"Son... Please don't send me away. I am here for you."

"I am a worthless human. I deserve to be alone. Don't bother to come here anymore."

Umiling iling ito. She is actually persistent. She just do whatever she wanted to do even if others don't want it. "Magpagaling ka anak. Araw araw pa rin kitang dadalawin dito. Kaya mo ito ha. Your brother and Azi are worrying on you. And Deejay is also looking for you. He said that you should see him once you came out here. He wanted to have a bond time with his uncle and he also wanted you to meet his sisters. Please son... comeback to me, to us, we're family."

Those were the last sentences I heard from Mom before she finally leave, without knowing that I took her pen out of her bag.

Sorry Mom... but I think I cannot be able to comeback from my old self. Matagal na ngunit di pa rin naghihilom ang sakit at malabo nang mawala pa sa puso ko.

There's no hope was left for me. Take care of yourself because this son of yours is going to the place where his Dad is.

Send my kisses to Deejay... Even he is not my son I do love him.

Mga ilang minuto rin akong nakatitig sa kawalan bago ko mabilis na itinutok ang dulo ng pen sa aking pulso. I wanted to end this. I wanted to stop my heart from feeling pain. Eto nalang ang paraan upang matahimik na ako at ang mga nasa paligid ko.

Unti-unti kong nararamdaman ang kirot mula saking palapulsuhan, dumudugo na iyon ngunit ipinagpatuloy ko pa rin ang ang pagdiin saking hawak.

Ilang sandali pa ay nanlalabo na rin ang aking paningin, ramdam ko ang aking pagkahilo, marahil ay dahil sa umaagas na dugo mula sa aking pulso.

"Oh my God! Doc! Emergency! Patient 405!" Narinig ko pa ang tinig na iyon ng nurse na naka-assign sakin. Well she's a bit late... I already ended my contract here.

I'd slowly close my eyes, see you there Dad...