Chapter four

A/N heyy guys sorry I havnt updated my computer is soooooooo messed up and I can't use it so I have to use my phone ewh its hard to type on here.

Savanah's POV: "ok then. What's wrong?" "I don't wanna talk about it" "please" "I like you ok" I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Well let's go to Taylor's room and wait to go home"

I grab his hand and lead him into Taylor's hospital room and all eyes were on us. I let go of his hand and sit with Cam.

Cameron's POV: Savannah sit next to me and I got butterfly's. She's so beautiful i put my arm around her and she looks at me"hey are you ok?" I ask "yeah I'm fine" she's says and looks down.

"Are you sure" "yep" she says poppin the p. I really like her so much I can't even explain but I think she likes someone else.

Savanah's POV: I really need to talk to Hope about something's or some one I don't know I get up off the couch that me and Cam were sitting and pull Hope into the hall.

"Hope I really need to talk to you" "shoot" "ok so I kinda am split between 4 guys I really need help" Hope was fine because she had Shawn and I'm pretty sure they are dating but back to me "who?!?" "uhh Matt,Taylor,Nash and Cam ugh Hope I need help" "well you have to narrow it down to two guys then you follow your heart" "thanks girl I really needed that" "no problem anytime"

"Ok well I need to talk to some of the guys" "alrighty" I walk into the room and I think......

*BACK AT SAVANNAH'S HOUSE*
"Finally we can. Play truth or dare" Matt says plopping on my couch everyone agrees "I'll go first I guess" I say while putting my right hand up "ok Nash truth or dare?" "uhhhh truth" "ok who do u like out of this hole room?" e takesh minute and blushes "uhhh i dont knows" he winks and I see Matts face turn red ''okay Nash's turn" I say while still looking at Nash

"Uhhh Hope truth or dare" he asks Hope witch is sitting on Shawn's lap "umm dare" " I dare u to go jump in Savannah's pool in ur cloths that you are wearing right now!" "ugh ok" she gets up and we all follow as she cannonballs into my pool and gets out shivery I grab her arm and take her upstairs to my room. I throw some cloths at her and i turn around."You done yet" I said still turned around "yeah" I turn around and we walk down stairs. "Ok it's your turn Hope" I say as I sit inbetween Nash and Cam " ok Taylor truth of dare?" "uhh dare I guess" "ok I dare you and Savannah to kiss."