Chapter 17 :D

Matt'sPOV: im just as upset with her as she is with me because before i kissed Nikol she showed me a picture of Savannah and Nash making out.I havent talked to Nash since.  ''Why are  you here?'' Savannah says ''i came to talked to you''.

''well i don't wanna talk to you can you just leave can you all just leave'' ''oh so im the bad guy im not the one going around cheating with me with my bestfriend'' i said obestley angrey. ''what are you talking about'' she said standing up from the ground.

''Savannah dont act dumb i saw the pictures'' ''Matt im sorry but i still dont know what your talking about'' i pulled out my phone and showed her the picture and her face went blank.

Savannah's POV:i looked at the picture and looked at it closely and saw that it was a picture of me and Nash and we were kissing.but this wasnt recent it was went we were first dating.''Matt..that was like a year ago you know that right.'' i said clearly pissed off he looked back at the picture again then back at me and has full guilt in his eyes ''Savannah i didnt realise i-im so sorry'' ''Matt its fine as long as we are together'' i smiled and went on my tippy toes and kissed him.

~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

Everyone left besides Matts because everything was back to normal him sleeping here we going ot school together.we were sitting on my couch kind of making out we seberated ''Savannah?'' Matt said ''yes babe'' ''im sorry'' he said hugging me ''its ok i forgive you'' i say and hug him back.

A/N heyy guys i know i havent updated in awhile and this is a shitty ass short ass chapter.But i kinda changed i will update every week i swaer ok and i hit 3.4k ahhhh love y'all :D oh and i wanna give a BIG shout otut to my cousin for giving me ideas for my book and read her books!  (USERNAME) Tyanahxoxo25 and read my other couzins book his(USERNAME) Kurtis Rooakkers :) go follow them and read thier books!!