Chapter22{LAST CHAPTER}

\\~Savannah~//

Am I really falling for Nash? I don't want to but it's just happening but I love Matt but Nash saved my life I can't get over this.

Nash lives in North Carolina (my nieghbor) or my boyfriend that lives in Virginia Nash would be closer if I needed him though but Matt has known me longer.

I don't know who to choose. I need help.

I walked out of my house to get my mind off things. I was walking down my drive way and didn't see a car coming I walked onto the road to go to Chloe's house but I felt a fourceful push by a big hunk of mental.

I car hit me.i don't remeber where I was anymore.i tryed to stand up but the car was still on top of me it back up and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  \\~Taylor~//

 i was walking back from the store and I kind of wanted to vist Savannah I haven't seen her in forever.

I walk to her house and she was sitting on the curb."hey Savannah!" she looked at me confused" im sorry do i know you? who are you?" She doesn't know me? "I'm Taylor" "ok and I'm Savannah?" she questioned herself.

"Yes are you ok?" "I don't know I goth it by a car" she said lifting her shirt a little so I could see her side she has a HUGE BRUSE

"Savannah we need to get you to the Hospital" I said helping her up "what's that?" she said looking around "just come on I will drive"

------{skip car ride}------

*the waiting room*

         \\~Taylor~//

 I called every one beside Matt and Shawn because they are to far away the doctor walked out "hello I can I see any family or Taylor is it the boy that brought her here" I stood up.

"Ok she has three broken ribs and sefear inturnal bleeding and I'm telling you right now she may not get her memory back." I just stood there shocked. She may never remeber us,her family, her,anything I can't believe this.

A/N heyy guy I haven't updated it forever but the Sequel maybe be up in December or next month I'm taking a HUGE break from ALL social midea I have school and family that I need to catch up and get closer to I hope you like this chapter and vote and comment ship names {Savannah&Nash}Or {Savannah&Matt} I will pick two winners for ship names and yeah comment and vote and share my story 💖😛