Chapter Seven

Ok so heyy my little readers imnot going to lie i honestly i forgot that i was writing a book i am exremly sorry aand you guys are amazing to put up with me and im so grateful that i have over 100 readers. I love you all from the bottem of my heart your amazing.here we go.

 ~One mounth later~

Savannah's POV: ugh school starts in a week or so. Me and Nash desided to take a break because his fans don't like me with him they said they would ship me with Matt or Cameron witch i like both but i still like and will miss Nash.

Im not trying to be a slut or anything but i think i will try Cameron if it doesnt work out i will wait al longgg time to see what Matt is like but i will wait awhile.I walked over to Cameron and grabed his hand and dragged him out side.''K look Cameron i like you  have for awhile and we need to hang out like now wanna walk to the store with me?'' ''ok sure and iv'e liked you too'' he said with a warm smile that spred across his face.

Our hands still intertwined we walk down the street to the store to get milk.eggs,bread,fruit and my favourite, chocolate milk. I grabed all the stuff and put it into the cart that i was pushing as Cameron had his arms arounded me with his head rested on my shoulder kind of like he was cripleaed.

I grabbed the bags and paid they oldish woman behind the counter.We walked out side and it was dark Cameron took the bags from me like a gentalman''thank you'' i said kissing his cheek ''no problem beautiful'' awe he was so cheeses but i loved it. 

When we got back i took my shoes off and took the bags from Cameron to take them to the kitchen. Me,Hope and the guys pretty much live in my house because my parents won't be back until school starts.I put all the stuff away and sat on Cameron's lap because every one was watching t.v ''ok so whos up for a scary movie and some food?'' every one agreed as i walked to the kitchen ''someone better be coming to  help me or i will dragg somone by thier ear!'' there was really fast footsteps coming towards me and i could tell who it was Matt.

''Thanks you for helping'' '' no problem'' i smiled at him as we took all the stuff to the livving room i threw every one thier own bags of popcorn Taylor,Cameron,Nahs,Shawn and Hope shared, them me and Matt shared because there was anymore left.I also brought of my chocolate milk for me and only me.Seens i got choclate milk i bought a pack of lickerish everyone got two pieaces and there was an on even amout so i took one.We watched Mama witch was kind of scary but not at the same time.Me and Matt sat on the''Love seat'' and Hope Shawn and Nash sat on the couch and Cameron and Taylor were sprend out on the floor.At the scary parts i would snuggle into Matts cheats.He would lightly chuckle and rub my back.Hes such a good friend i kissed his cheek and then he kissed my cheek back.

When the movie was over Shawn and Hope went up into the room they shared.Nash and Cameron slept in my parents room Matt and Taylor slept on the couches and i slept in my room.

~DREAM~ ''im sorry but we all hate you and can't be around you ew we even look at you.'' Cameron said with a big grin on his face ''But i didnt even do anything!'' i yelled as they all walked out of the door Hope,Shawn,Nash,Cameron,Matt,Taylor they all left and there was nothing there anymore beside me a chair and a spot light i was tied to the chair. i saw a figure it was Nikol.The really mean girl from school i really hate her. she just stood there and she was about to slap me when i woke up.

~DREAM ENDED~

I woke up in a pool of sweat i changed out of my wet smelly clouths and looked at the clock 4:13 i have to go back to sleep but not alone.

Matt'S POV: i was woken from my dreaming by Savannah lightly shaking me.She smiled ''can you come sleep with me i had a nightmare'' she wisperd softly in my ear.I nodded my head as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.I wrapped my arms around her as we went up stairs.i laid her down in bed and she scooted over a little bit so there was room for me i laid down beside her and pressed my lips on her forhead.She looked up at me and crashed her lips to mine.I swear  felt sparks ''Good night'' she said loud enough that i could barly hear it ''night bae sweet dreams'' she flipped over faceing away from me and i snaked my arms around her waist pulling her closerr to me and i slowly driffed to sleep.

ok another authers note im going to try to update everyonether day now and yeah i love you guys from the bottem of my heart your amazing byeee my little bubbles

Follow me on instagram:Mattsgirl1288

and i will give out my twitter next chapter!

Vote and comment what you think and if i should keep updateing byeeee