20 Magcon pt 2.

Savannah's POV: I was woken up by Cameron jumping on my bed ''Get up get up get up sound check in a hour and i know you are coming'' i groaned and sat up '' leave me alone i need my beauty sleep'' i smiled and got up and grabbed some close and walked into the washroom.

I showered,Brushed my teeth,changd and th did my make up i was wearing my ripped high wasted shorts and a shawn mendes cropped top and my black high top converes.

i walked out of the washroom and Hope was there ''why do you leave such a mess?'' she asked angrey ''it was a mess when we first got here because you were here first'' i said picking my clouths up off the floor ''whatever Savannah just make sure you fucking clean your mess.''

i dont know what her probem was.she walked out of the room.I walked down to sound check i the guys were flooling around and i just sat on the side lines.then Michelle walked up to me ''uhh hey Savannah i know this is childish but Hope said she doesnt want to best friends any more just friends.

My blood boild when she said that.I did nothing wrong to her it was not my fault that our room was a mess.So i texted her

S: hey Hope what was your problem today?

H:Hey, never said I didn't wanna be friends at all. I just said I don't think we should be best friends right now. I don't think we should be best friends because it makes me mad when you were bein kinda rude. The room was decently clean when you got there and you just completely messed that up and then I confront you and you get all pissy and defensive? Sounds like you can't handle the truth. Sorry but that's my decision right now. Bye, nice knowing ya.

S:You know what I don't give two shits any more Hope you are kind of just causeing drama for me right now and our room was a mess when we got there and when I tryed to clean up you wouldn't help me or anything. You are being a bitch to me and I don't appetice that... So if u don't wanna fucking be my friend then don't .

H: I wanted to be your friend. I'm not causing any drama.

S:stop fucking talking to me.Goodbye.

When i was done texing i threw my phone at the wall and everyone looked at me with wide eyes.Istormed out of the room but Matt ran after me ''babe whats wrong?'' me and Hope got  in a fight i just wanna lay down'' i sad frustrated he grabbed my hand '' i will come with you'' he says pulling me into the elevator.

We got to the room and me and Matt were laying down ''Savannah?Can i ask you somthing?'' he asks sitting us and facing me ''shoot'' i said looking him in the eyes 

''i have to move back to Virginia'' he said with a sad face holding my hands.I couldnt help but cry.