Chapter ten

Savannah'sPOV:I ran after Meagan but i was too late she got into her house.I could hera her mom yelling horrible stuff at her.I waited until she was done to knock on the door.When she was done knocked on the door and her mom answerd it ''yes hwo ,may i help you'' she said in a innocent voice ''is Meagan home its important'' ''yep she upstairs'' she said pointing to the stairs.

I walked in and ran up the stairs and right into a lime green room she wasnt in there.I couild heare sobs coming from the washroom.i walked in and see Meagan sitting on the floor with a bloody arm and a razer ''oh my god'' i grabed the razer and through it into the sink i grabed a towl ''What are you doing h-here'' she could barly whisper 'i came to see if you were ok.

''i knocked on the door and your m-'' she cut me off ''she not my mom'' she said shaking ''then who is she'' i asked worried 'she my foster mom'' i wrapped the towl around her arm and hugged her as tight as i could and rocked her back and forth.

i wrapped up her arm and took her down stairs ''Where do you think your going'' Nikol's foster mom said pulling her hair.Meagan winsed and i said'' i was just taking her to my house'' i said grabbing Meagan's arm ''she can't'' her foster mom said grabbing her other arm ''SHES COMING WITH ME!'' i yelled grabbing the closest thing to me,it was an unbrella i hit her foster mom in the side on the head that caused her to let go on Meagan and i grab her hand.

Me and Meagan ran out of the house to mine.We walked in and Meagan had tears running down her face.Everyone looked at her and i.Cam got up and hugged her that made her cry even harder i grabbed her arm and pulled her upstairs By this time she was full out screeming ''WHY ME!!'' i laid her in bed and i sat next to her she calmed down a little bit and cryed her self to sleep.

I went back down stairs ''ok what the hell happend'' Matt asked worried. I explianed everything to them.''wait why and unbrella?'' Taylor asked.i mentally facepalmed and said becuase it was the closest thing i could get every one looked at him like he was stuiped.After i was done Explianing everthing my mom and dad walked in.I gasped and ran up to them ''ive missed you so much''i said they smiled at me and kissed my forehead/

I explained everything about Meagan and they said she can stay as long as she wants 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ok just to clear thing up me and Matt are dating.  Cameron and Meagan are dating. school is starting in two days Matt stays over every other day and Meagan stays in the guest room and Cam come the days Matt comes so we could all hang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone went home beside Matt he is staying and exsta night i don't know why but he is.i walked upstairs and got changed.i went to the bathroom to take off all my makeup.Matt walked up behind me and wraped his big strong arms around my small waist and said in my ear''you know you dont need make up you are just as beautiful just the way you are'' he smiled and kissed my cheek.I kissed his lips until we reached the bed.

He pushed me down on the bed and stared kissing my neck''Matt'' i whisperd ''yes beautiful?'' he said in his really attractive voice ''i don't think we are ready for all this'' i said grabbing his junk ''why do you have to tease?'' i said still hovering over top of me ''i don't know i just can't help it'' i said kissing him one last time before flipping the other way to show i dont wanna kiss anymore.we laid down beside eacher other and i slowly fall asleep.

A/N im sorry it took so long i stared and then it dealted and then i did it again i was going to do more but im really tired i will probs update tm :3 luv you guys and yeah byeeeeeee