Chapter 13!!

~i just wanted to let you know im so thankful for all of my readers i hit 1000 reads! i love you guys~

Savannah's POV: Me,Hopel,Meagan and all the guys were sitting in the waiting room for Hayes's girlfriend Chealsa i think umm noo uhh Chloe it was Chloe why does it sound so formillare i dont know Hayes walked out of the hosptial and anoced that Chloe was getting a cast for 3 weeks.

I would hate to be her breaking my leg on the last day of summer.She walked out with a lime green cast and a permentent mark ''now.Who wants to sighn this thing first!'' she sad really happy i guess she can make the best ouit of everything.It kind of reminds me of  a little girl i used to babysit.Before anyone could say anything Hayes grabbed the marker from her hand and sighned it love you bae~Hayesy-boo then we all lined up it was Hayes,Cameron,Me,Matt,Taylor,Nash,Shawn,Hope and Nikol.

                      (what people sighned)

Cameron:Get better soon :) ~Cam

Me: i bet it will be fun to have a LIME green cast ~Savvy

Matt:Now i want a cast yours is so cool <3~Matty

Taylor: YOUR so lucky Lime green is like my fav color ~Tay-Tay

Nash: Nice cast but it will be off before you know it! <33~Nashty

Shawn: Cute Cast luv ya ;)~Shawnnnnn

Hope:Well your beautiful and now you have a beautiful cast~hopey

Meagan: Love the color! ~Megs<3

i lughed at each and every one of them the were cute plus Chloe would kind of blush everyother one that she liked.Wait i know her oh my god i used to babysit her we had some good times. I pulled her aside and and asked ''your Chloe parker right?'' she looked puzzled ''Yeah why?'' she asked confused.Ihugged her and said ''Don;t you rember me i used to baby sit you!'' ''oh yeahh'' she said,gave me a dirty look and walked away.

A/N~ i know it was really short but i promise i will update soon and yeah you guys are amazing and yeah i will update soon this was just a wrap up of the last chapter! ~Keke!